Challenge 1: RWBY Harem Life

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! Welcome to the Challenge book. This is where I am going to be submitting my attempts at challenges which friends of mine on Discord are offering. This first attempt is a response to TheLegendofRWBY's challenge.

Weiss: I see. Pauses. So what is this challenge about?

EmperorJirachi: I'm glad you asked, love. Smiles at Weiss as she blushes. He then clears his throat. This challenge is to write a oneshot about a harem of five different girls. So for my submission, I decided to use five different girls from Remnant.

Weiss: That sounds interesting. Are you the main protagonist of this story?

EmperorJirachi: Sort of. I'm going to have an OC be the main character. But that OC is loosely based on me. This OC may end up showing up again in other oneshots, though a bit different. And sometimes, it may just be a male reader insert instead.

Weiss: One more thing, before we start. Who are the girls in this group, and what are their roles?

EmperorJirachi: They are as follows. Ruby Rose; the cute, lovable girl. Weiss Schnee; the Tsundere-ish girl who struggles to express her feelings. Blake Belladonna; the shy bookworm who is hopelessly in love and yearns for romance. Yang Xiao Long; the flirty girl who has a huge crush and is also very protective. And last but not least, Pyrrha Nikos; the nurturing girl who just wants to take care of her beloved.

Weiss: Well, okay then. Let's get this started then.

Maturity Warning: This first challenge has a few things that may be considered a bit more mature. This is not a lemon and there is nothing graphic. However, some elements used in this part may be considered mature. Viewer discretion is advised.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. Any characters or settings used in this story are not mine. Enjoy!

(Story Begins!)

It was a bright, sunny day in the kingdom of Vale. At Beacon Academy, most students were enjoying the fact that it was a Saturday, meaning no classes and a chance to unwind. One boy in particular was taking advantage of this fact by sleeping in.

This was Sora Fantomu, a kind yet shy boy who had grown up on the island of Patch. He was a very pale cat faunus with shaggy platinum blonde hair that had natural royal blue tips. His cat ears and tail also had the same blue tips as his hair. His eyes, which currently couldn't be seen, were a deep emerald green color.

The door to his dorm room slowly cracked open as a girl poked her head inside. This girl had pale skin, big silver eyes, and long black hair with natural red tips. She wore a red hood over a black top, a pair of black tights, a red and black combat skirt, and red and black boots. Her name was Ruby Rose.

Ruby silently closed the door behind herself as she tiptoed over to the sleeping boy and watched him for a moment. The gentle rising and falling of his chest, the serene look on his face.

The silver-eyed girl couldn't help but smile at the sight of him. She then looked both ways, making sure no one else was around. Once she was certain the coast was clear, Ruby snuck under the covers and snuggled up close to him, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

Sora began to stir at the sudden introduction of his new bedmate. His emerald eyes slowly drifted open as he stared drowsily at the red/black haired girl. "Ru... Ruby?"

"Good morning, Sora." Ruby smiled brightly at him before blushing and looking down. "Sorry if I woke you."

"It's fine. I mean, this isn't the first time this sorta thing has happened..." Sora muttered tiredly. He wasn't wrong either. Ruby had made it a daily habit to sneak into his room and cuddle with him whenever she could. Ever since they were little kids at Signal.