Femi

(Okay video but skip to 2:45 in the video)
Sleep now, my baby
Be still love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the waves
Please love remember
My last lullaby...

DONG!

Ahhhhhhhh!

The grandfather clock chimes...

DONG!

8 o'clock pm...

Lilith Desdemona...

    Five long years have passed...Seven long years have passed since the new president came into the office. Seven years of change. Seven years of a lunatic.

    A brown haired woman stood at the window sill of her small molded apartment that reeked of rotted vegetables. Not thin but not chubby either. If beauty was a person, she could be it's sister. She wasn't exactly ugly, but if she decided to take care of her eye bags, or clean up her old makeup, or if she straightened her hair up a bit, maybe then she could be beautiful. Instead, lunacy and madness showed through her hallowed eyes.

A cracked, dry smile spread across her face as she began to speak

A cracked, dry smile spread across her face as she began to speak. "So much has changed Lilith since you've been gone from this physical world. I miss you so much, the fun we used to have," she giggled dryly, "but look."

    Outside of the foggy dirty window of her apartment, there was an owl perch on a grayish tree branch. The tree that used to be a rich chocolate brown with vibrant emerald leaves, has now been replaced by a dull and lifeless oak tree. The owl had black feathers all over his body with white feathers spotting its face and it's abdomen. It's sharp black orbs looked deeply into her eyes like it was sending an unknown message to the woman that only the two knew of. The woman, Femi, brought the crook of her smile into a dangerous grin...

    "Didn't he say he would come back, angel? He is here now and it is time for us to go now...Lilith," Femi says. Swiftly, in an airy motion, Femi turns over her left shoulder facing the person standing in the far corner.

There behind her is a little girl

Skin smooth like a honey and milk bath and skin so pale yet healthy. Her lips were just as rosy and pink as her nose. With long, thick healthy hair, you would call her precious, sweet and innocent.