the chosen one

i've been in love with harry potter since first year.

of course he doesn't know that- he'd kill me. not to mention he's all over cho these days. everybody knows it, though neither one has made a move; she's after cedric.

harry and i are sitting across from each other in potions: our most hated class. i'm looking at him. okay, maybe not looking-staring. i'm staring at him and his bright blue eyes and his fluffy long brown hair. he's concentrating on reading the textbook pages that snape has assigned to us- and he's making his adorable concentration face. i'm lost.
"emma?"
harry looks up at me. my cheeks turn red.
"why are you looking at me?"
"im.. just... bored." i say
"mr. potter and ms. jenske?"
crap. snape.
"15 points from gryfindor for speaking during my class."
"sorry, sir." harry says. i have an obsession with the way he says "sir". it must be a british thing. its sort of like "sur". it kills me.
harry looks up at me, and smiles. i almost faint.

****
"hermione, can you help me with this?" i'm sitting in the gryfindor common room with hermione, ron, and harry, and we're working on our assignment for potions class: 2 rolls of parchment about poly juice potion.
hermione walks over to me, and sits down on the couch. "yes, do you have to ......"
her voice fades away, as i stare up at harry. he's standing and talking to ron, and he laughs. he's smiling, and now i'm smiling.
hermione snaps her fingers.
"emma....." she gives me a disappointing look. hermione knows i like harry. except, i don't like harry, i love harry. but she doesn't need to know that.
"stop drooling over harry. he's taken." she says
"no, he is not." i correct her
"yes, but everybody knows he fancies cho chang."
i give her a dirty look.
"shit, it's 11 o'clock!" ron shouts.
"is it really?" i ask
"yeah, we better get to bed. good night."
and with that, ron walks away.
"i..i'd better go,too." hermione says, and they walk away.
harry doesn't move. he. doesn't. move.
he walks over to me, and sits on the couch next to me. he. sits. next. to. me.
"do you think they're snogging in there?" he asks me.
i snort laughing. "yup."
"are you...." i pause. "going to ask anybody to the yule ball? i ask
"uh... i don't know.. i mean i sort of have to, right? since i'm one of the champions..?"
"i suppose. but who would you ask if you had to?"
fuck. why did i say that??
"uh... i don't know. the girl i would want to ask is kind of off-limits."
fuck. he means cho.
"what do you mean?"
"well... she's my friend, and i think she fancies somebody else."
who.. hermione?? is the famous harry potter in love with HERMIONE???
"how do you know that?"
"she's constantly staring at him."
"well who do you think she fancies?"
"neville."
NEVILLE??? okay, if this is hermione, harry does not pay any attention to her.

shit. wait.
"harry...."
he looks up at me.
i had sex with neville. all of hogwarts knows it.
harry knows it.
"harry.... do you..."
he blushes, then nods.
"holy shit." i say
i don't know what to do. do i tell him i love him?? do i tell him i don't like neville? i mean, i have to, right??
"i don't like neville, harry."
"you.. don't?"
he looks hopeful.
"no, i liked a while ago, but not anymore.." i look at him and smile. i lean in, and i kiss him. i kiss harry potter right on the lips. and he kisses me back. he grabs my hair, and he pulls me closer to him. he brings my waist right up to his. he lays me down on the couch and kisses my neck. he pulls off my tie, and i take off his. i unbutton his shirt and take off his glasses. he takes off my shirt, and i take off his. he kisses my neck, then my breasts, and makes his way down to my pants. he unzips them, and takes them off. he takes off my underwear and i stare at him. he smiles, and rubs his finger on my clit. i moan and arch my back. my inserts one finger and instantly hits my g-spot. i'm moaning so much now.
"oh.. harry.... oh..."
"don't... stop..."
i say with shaking breath, in between moans.
"i....."
"what?" he says, not stopping
"i'm gonna...."
i release all over his fingers and he takes them out. he makes his way back to my face and kisses me.
i flip him over and unbuckle his pants. i can feel his massive boner now. i take off his pants, and then his underwear, and i stroke his boner. he moans and groans. "emma...." he says. he's throbbing into my hands now. i stop, and o look at him. he gives me an angry look.
"stop teasing me." he says.
"ok." i say. i start crawling down his body on place my face in front of his cock. i pull it into my mouth, sucking and grabbing.
"oh... oh emma..." he attempts to say in between moans.
"i'm.. i'm gonna cum..."
and he does. in my mouth. i swallow, and i pull my mouth away. i work my way back up to his mouth.
"did you just..."
he looks at me. "swallow?"
i laugh at his confused face.
"where did you get so good at that?" he says to me.
"i don't know, definitely not from neville."
he laughs, and he kisses me.
"i love you." he says into my mouth, in between kisses.
i stop dead in my tracks.
"you what?" i sit up. he does too.
"i.. i love you."
"no, you don't." i scoff at him.
he gives me a confused face, and scrunches his eyebrows.
"you don't love me, you love that i can make you cum."
"w...what?"
"i heard the things that happened with you and all your other little sluts."
"what do you mean?"
"you fuck a girl, get them to fuck you, and then tell them some heart-felt thing to make them fall in love with you."
"what are you talking about?"
"ginny, cho, parvarti.."
he stares at me, and looks like he's gonna cry.
"i... i really like you, emma." a tear drops from his eye.
"no, you don't."
i take my clothes and put them on, and i leave the common room.