car sex/jasper/twilight

You sighed as you watch your car get dragged away into the night by a tow truck. It was bound to happen, the amount of parking tickets you had were uncountable. Therefore, you weren't very surprised that your 1992 white Saturn was getting towed away at this moment.

Once the car was out of view you sat your exhausted self on the concrete curb. Knowing that you had to get home somehow you pulled out you phone and unlocked it. You sat there, staring at your phone screen thinking about who to call. Who would be up this late? Asking that question made one very familiar name pop up into your head. Jasper.

"I can't call him." You told yourself, but you knew you had no other choice. You didn't know who else was awake, and you didn't want to chance waking someone up from their slumber.

You clicked on jasper's contact already feeling the regret and guilt. You and jasper have had some meetings before. Those meetings involving things you and jasper should not be doing. Especially sense he's in a relationship with your best friend, Alice. You guys just couldn't help yourselves though. The sexual tension was as thick as ice every time you guys met. Most of the time, when you guys were alone, it lead to certain things.

Putting those thoughts aside, you brought the phone up to your ear waiting for jaspers voice to flow into it.

"Hello?" Jaspers voice ringed through the speakers on the phone.

Hearing jasper's attractive voice made you feel nervous and weak at the knees. Ignoring the sensation, you started to talk into the phone.

"Hey Jasper, I kinda need your help." You said chuckling nervously at the end.

"What happened know?" Jasper asked. You heard some shuffling in the background indicating that he had got up from where he was laying.

"Uhm so, my car....kinda..maybe.....got towed." You explained, waiting for jasper's disappointed sigh. He did sigh, like you had expected him too.

"Where are you?" Jasper asked, grabbing his keys.

"I'm at that cafe we always go to." You blushed, embarrassed for some reason.

"ok, I'm on my way." Jasper hung up before you could even say thank you.

It didn't take long before you heard jasper's car brake right in front of you. Looking up to make sure it was him, you grabbed your stuff and got into the passenger seat. Already feeling the tension set in, you became tense. Nothing will happen. Nothing can happen. Repeating this in your mind settled you down a bit.

"Why're you so tense?" Jasper question.

"I am not!" You exclaimed, trying to defend yourself.

"Your back is literally as straight as a ruler right now." He chuckled, making you blush.

"C'mon, don't be embarrassed." Jasper reassured you. He put his hand on your thigh thinking it'll make you feel better, but it just made the butterflies in you stomach worse.

You decided to turn on the radio, to hopefully take your mind off the cold hand resting on you thigh, but a sensual song was playing on the current station. The song really did not calm you. All of it just made you want jasper more, the lyrics, the beat, the smoothness of the singers voice, just everything.

Jasper decided to inch his cold, slim, some what veiny hand farther and farther up your leg. The suspense was driving you absolutely crazy. You knew he was just teasing you for the fun of it but you couldn't bring myself to stop him.

Jaspers hand was pretty far up your thigh by now, making you feel all types of ways about him. At this point you were getting pretty annoyed with how slow he was taking this, so you decided to do your own little form of teasing. You tilted your head to the side giving him a full view of you neck. You knew it made him feel something. He may not have told you, but you knew that he had an attraction to necks. Once jasper caught glances of your exposed neck, he quickly found his hand on your clitoris. Gently, he began to play with you through your jeans making you quietly moan. Jasper began to play with you rougher and faster, earning a moan out of you each time. The guilt filled you once again as you came to senses with what was about to happen, but the sensation jasper was giving you was too amazing to give up. You didn't want him to stop.

Eventually, he had to pull to the side of the road. He just couldn't drive with the throbbing annoyance between his legs. Once the car was parked, he took his hand away from between your legs and gestured for you to sit on his lap. Following his command, you quickly unbuckled your seatbelt, climbed over the console, and onto his lap. Jasper automatically brought your face down to his and smashed his lips onto yours. Feeling your soft lips on his slightly chapped ones gave you a sense of bliss and satisfaction. You started to grind your hips on his boner, needing more friction. Jasper, knowing what you wanted, laid his seat back and flipped you over putting you guys into a missionary position. He starts to unzip your Levi jeans and and pull them down while he trails his lips down to your neck. Pulling your jeans all the way off, he tosses them somewhere into the car and starts to tease your clit through the thin fabric of your lace panties. You start to moan continuously from the different sensations jasper was giving you.

Getting the feeling that he was being left out from the fun, you reached down to unbuckle his belt and undo his zipper. You pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his over average erection. Slowly, you began to stroke and run your fingers over his tip, making him groan with pleasure. Jasper wanted to make sure he didn't cum, so he removed your hand from his cock and pinned it above your head. He made sure to have a tight grip so that your hand wouldn't be set free.

Jasper moved his hand away from your clit, making you whimper at the lose of pleasure, and put his fingers in his mouth. He made sure to lube up his fingers well enough to make it more comfortable for you. Taking his two fingers out of his mouth, he moved your panties to the side, revealing your begging hole, and slowly inserted both of them into you. You moaned at the feeling of jaspers skinny fingers inside of you. Without warning, he started to thrust his fingers. You flinched, because it just felt so thrilling. The way he moved and curled his fingers, hitting every nerve.

He pulled his fingers away, restricting you from the pleasure of finishing. You whined, annoyed that you were denied from releasing. Before doing anything else, jasper took your shirt off, revealing your matching lace bra that defined your breast perfectly. He stared at your half naked body with lust filled eyes.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." Jasper complimented, before he unexpectedly rammed his cock into you. You winced at both the pleasure and the pain, the ideal mixture. Jasper started to thrust, not even giving you time to adjust to his length. He went fast and rough, showing no mercy, just what you liked. The pleasure he gave you was like no other. It's like you guys were meant for each other, absolute soulmates.

Hearing jaspers groans as he thrusted in and out of you, turned you on even more. You moaned loudly, as jasper was hitting your g-spot continuously. He was making you so overwhelmed with pleasure. It seems like every time you sleep with him the feeling gets more and more overwhelming.

"I'm cumming, im cumming!" You franticly said.

"Cum for me, darling." Jasper answered.

You and Jasper came simultaneously, both of you letting out a moan as you came down from your high. Jasper pulled his sensitive length out and let out a sigh.

"We need to stop doing this." Jasper said, still out of breathe.

"You say that every time we do this, and I always agree, but we never stick to our word. You know that." You explained.

Jasper sighed in disappointment. "Yes, I know."

Jasper and you put your clothes back on and drove to your house. The whole time, sitting in silence. Both of you always feel guilty after you have sex. If you weren't friends with Alice, and Jasper in love her, you guys would've been together. Jasper just doesn't know what to do, and you don't want to betray Alice like that. Even though you've already betrayed her in the worst way possible. 

-

I don't proof read thoroughly guys, leave me alone. Also, #firsttimewritingsmut AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Im so sorry for writing about Jasper cheating on Alice, but I couldn't come up with any other ideas :((((((((((((((((