𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖

Everyone has an answer to the question "What is love?"

It was a cold night, a bright moon rises, bringing a starry night sky. A group of stars scattered around the moon. It looks perfect but still, it feels something is missing.

Our charming Ashwin Kumar is waiting for his rowdy's arrival while sitting on the chair. Yes, he invited her for a date. They both love each other one sight but still didn't confess their feelings yet. They don't wish to spoil their beautiful unnamed bond, so till now, they are hiding their feelings by giving it the name WELL WISHERS.

Ashwin planned a wonderful place for his first date with a sea view, his girl like sea views. The place is beautiful with the moonlight and lights, there was a sea opposite the table. The place is treated to watch. And there are Roses on the table to make the place romantic.

As a cherry on top, he makes her favorite blueberry pie and macaroons by himself for her

Ithu lam avalaku pudikuma ,ithulam patute epidi react panuva He asked himself while tapping his foot on the ground, looking down, and drawing patterns on the glass table

Ithu lam avalaku pudikuma ,ithulam patute epidi react panuva He asked himself while tapping his foot on the ground, looking down, and drawing patterns on the glass table. He is very nervous, this all are very new I into him. He bought the whole place just for her, she wish to own a place like this. And he owned it for her, for them.

A cold wind hit Ashwin's face, he turned to see Sivaangi coming with a warm smile which soon turned to a surprised reaction seeing the place. He stood up made his way to her. She was mesmerized by the place, he was mesmerized by her beauty. She looks gorgeous when the moonlight hit her face. God! How can she be this much beautiful....yeah, she is angel. The angel who give colour to my plain life.He thought.

"Hey Ashwineyy enna ithu ?"She said as her eyes glued on the place.
He smiles at her and said "Unakaga"
She smiled looking into his eyes. He took her hand and made her sit on the chair, he settled himself in his chair. "Pudhicirka ma?" he asked."Romba pudhicirke Ashwineyy, this place is very beautiful na expect panave illa nee epdi panuve ne, thank you." she said with a wide amile. "Hey, ethuke thanks lam, unakaga thane" he said. Before he melted in her eyes, he said "Unake innum oru surprise vechirken". "Innum ona" she repeated with a slight chuckle. "Ama, iru eduthu varen".