Seggsy smexy presidents

Donald Trump looked at the moist gun in his hands and felt horny.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his giant surroundings. He had always loved white the white house with its brainy, bumpy bed. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel horny.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Joe Biden. Joe was a large uwu small bean with old dick and orange ass.

Donald gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a se*y, big dicked, cuum drinker with big dick and large ass. His friends saw him as a brainy, bumpy big. Once, he had even revived a dying, hole.

But not even a se*y person who had once revived a dying, hole, was prepared for what Joe had in store today.

The wet teased like se*ing frogs, making Donald confident.

As Donald stepped outside and Joe came closer, he could see the vague glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want seggs," Joe bellowed, in a hot tone. He slammed his fist against Donald's chest, with the force of 6298 elephants. "I frigging hate you, Donald Trump."

Donald looked back, even more confident and still fingering the moist gun. "Joe, i love you, i am your daddey," he replied.

They looked at each other with flustered feelings, like two high, healthy hamsters flipping at a very smelly childrens birthday party, which had christian music music playing in the background and two sweaty uncles sucking to the beat.

Suddenly, Joe lunged forward and tried to punch Donald in the face. Quickly, Donald grabbed the moist gun and brought it down on Joe's skull.

Joe's old dick trembled and his orange ass wobbled. He looked impulsive, his body raw like a spewmungous, stinky sandwich.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Joe Biden was dead.

Donald Trump went back inside and made himself a nice drink of cuum.

THE END