-oh...Im sorry.-

Little:ranboo(0-3)
Cg:Tubbo and tommy(a bit)
Tw:sh,and dream being a bitch
AU:Dsmp/rp
Btw dream isnt in prison in this oneshot!
Trans ranboo!(FTM)
---------
3rd person's POV
Ranboo decided to hang out with dream for a bit.But it dosent go as planned.Dream knew ranboo had agere.But,Something happend."Hey Guys!I'm gonna hang out with dream for a bit!Cya later!<3" ranboo yelled to his plotanic husbands."ALRIGHTT"tommy yelled back,kinda scaring Micheal."Tommy you scared him!"tubbo yelled out,"sorry!!" Tommy said and they continued to play and hang out with their son.
Ranboo started to walk to the area where dream and him planned to hang out,In the little forest.It was a cute forest.It had mushrooms,butterflies and other cute things!when ranboo got there,he sat down on the bench waiting for dream,not a while later dream came."Hey!"dream yelled out "oh hey!how are you doing?"ranboo said and asked."Doing good dude!What abt you?:)"dream answered,"I'm doing okay!"ranboo replied,"What are tubbo and Tommy doing?" Dream asked,not being weird but just curious."Nothing,they are playing with Micheal!"ranboo answered,"that's cool but dude gotta ask u abt something..."dream said."uh abt what?:)" ranboo asked,"abt age regression."dream said.Ranboo gulped."Oh!Cmon shot me with the question Haha!" Ranboo said."its not rlly a question but why do you have it?Its rlly fucking weird,You're like what?17?idk but that's fucking weird,You're a grown man that's married to 2 people.And you're acting like a kid?baby?That's weird.I bet they find it weird too."Dream said,Oh that made ranboo rlly sad.His heart dropped,he felt like crying."Oh uh,its helps me cope with trauma from when I was a kid..."Ranboo said "Ew,never thought someone like you had trauma."dream said.If Tommy heard this he would probably beat him up,"Hey!uh I got to go!Yk home?we can hang out in a few days?:)..."ranboo said.It was Monday so."yeah sure dude!Cya !" Dream said and started walking away.Ranboo got up and started walking.but fast.He was walking fast.After like 15mins he got home.It was such a relief."Hey Tommy,can you come here?..." ranboo asked,"Sure!" Tommy answered and go up,walked to ranboo,"what's wrong?you look like you wanna cry bro."Tommy asked"dream said me having age regression was weird.And he made fun of it..."Ranboo said and started to cry"oh boo..."Tommy said and hugged the taller,ranboo hugged back,"how abt I tell tubbo to ask Phil to take care of Micheal,and we hang out while ur in headspace?how does that sound bud?"Tommy asked."Mhm...Yes please." Ranboo said,"alright you go to the room,I'll go tell tubbo."Tommy said,And ranboo went to their shared bedroom,He took off his pants and put on comfy shorts,took off his binder and suit and putted on a sweather,He felt comfortable in those clothes,he put on thigh highs too(DONT SEXUALIZE IT YOU IDIOTS.)And sat down on their bed.Waiting for his caregivers to come there.Tommy came into the room"hey bud,Phil is gonna take care of Micheal,tubbo just went to drop him off at Phil's.He will be back soon.How abt I make the bed rlly comfortable?how does that sound?"Tommy asked and ranboo nodded.ranboo got up and waited for Tommy to make the bed,when Tommy made it he sat down,and ranboo went onto his lap,putting his head on Tommy's shoulder,"how abt tubbo makes you angel milk?how does that sound boo?"Tommy asked."mhm!I wants angwel milk!"ranboo said."alright bud I'll tell him when he comes back."Tommy said.

A few mins later tubbo came back."Hey buddy!How old you feeling?" The ram(tubbo) asked ranboo held up 1 finger and then 2,"so 1 and a half?"ranboo nodded,"looks like we have a baby today!"the ram said and ranboo giggled,"hey tubbo can you make him some angel milk?"Tommy asked "sure dude!brb!"tubbo said and went to the kitchen.tommy got up while holding ranboo and took a pacifier that was in a little box,"open ur mouth boo!"Tommy said and ranboo opened.Tommy placed the paci in his mouth and ranboo started sucking on the paci,"Haha!ur so cute!You're such a handsome young man arent you?:)" Tommy asked and ranboo giggled and nodded,"awe,tubs will bring ur bottle soon!"Tommy said,"okay dada!"ranboo said,Tommy's heart melted it was so cute!Tubbo came back with the bottle in his hand,"Here you go bud!"tubbo said handing it to ranboo,Tommy took off the paci,then Tommy cradled ranboo like a baby,Ranbok started drinking from his bottle while being rocked back and forth.'Being held like a baby' his mind reminded him.After ranboo finished his bottle,Tommy plopped the paci back into his mouth,handing tubbo the bottle,tubbo put the bottle on the bed side table,Tommy started rocking ranboo back and forth again,ranboo soon after fell asleep,tubbo and Tommy talked for a bit till they fell asleep.