CHAPTER 18

∆~~~~~~~∆

"Dad....wake up...." Small Heeseung whispered.

His hands were on his father's chest which was dipped in blood.

The house...his old house, there was darkness everywhere. He couldn't even see properly.

Heeseung knew that he was in a dream and he was trying his best to wake up. Trying his best to open his eyes.

"Wake up...." Heeseung whispered. Waking himself up.

He looked at the other body behind his father as he started to crawl towards it.

"Don't go....please.."

Tears slipped down from Heeseung's closed eyes. His body shaking.

Just an everyday thing...

The back of the other body was facing Heeseung.

He grabbed her shoulders and turned her around.

"Mom!"

Heeseung cupped her cold cheeks. Her neck had a hole in it as blood poured out. Where the bad guys shot her.

"Mom! Please.....don't leave me....again."

"Wake up, Heeseung." Heeseung mumbled.

He knew that the nightmare was coming to an end. Because it ends every day here.

But it didn't today.

Heeseung cried as he called out his parents' names. And as he was crying, he stopped.

There was another...person.

A little far away from his parents.

Lying down on the floor just like his parents. The back facing Heeseung once again.

This never happened before in his nightmare.

He cried and crawled towards the person because he didn't have the energy to walk anymore.

"No no no no no."

Heeseung cried loudly this time. Sunghoon woke up by the noise and turned around.

He saw Heeseung in a not-so-good state.

His eyes couldn't even open properly but he still quickly sat up and looked at Heeseung more carefully.

"Heeseung?"

Once he reached the person, he grabbed his right shoulder and turned him around.

It was a guy...

''Heeseung? Wake up.'' Sunghoon called out.