Characters Introduction (OC)

"In all honesty, wtf just happened and why I became this game MC?!"

Name              : Tanaka Yuki

Age                   : 18 y.o (on the game your age automatically become default of the age of new high school student)

Occupation   : Psychology major student, cafe worker

Appearance  : She has a long and silky black hair with a dull black colored eyes. Sharp face features even tho her face is considered small. Her height is around 165 cm and the weight is secret (haha).  Later on the game world she will have a long wavy pink hair and dull green colored eyes.

Hobby             :  Playing games, procastinating, painting, drawing and playing instruments.

Funfact           : She has this obsession of coffee and bread. Haru was bewildered when he found out about how engrossed she can be on those two things.

"Just so you know if you played too much that game you might as well fall onto it" 

Name             : Okkotsu Haru

Age                  : 18 y.o

Occupation  : Medical major student

Appearance : Fluffy brown hair (Yuki approved) with a bright brown colored eyes. He has an amazing body posture even with all those books he has been carrying secretly on his bag. He usually has some bruises over his face from falling over his bed every morning. He always looks tired and on exam-phase he will have a heavy eye bag from all the studying.

Hobby            : Feeding his cats. His house is full of his sister's cats. Even tho he said he hates it he sure love it when he feeding them. He also loves playing games and watching memes. 

Funfact          : His bruises always been taken care by Yuki. He loves having her taking care of him but he still don't know what that feeling called is (dumb oblivious bich-). In conclusion he just needs more time to understand the feeling. 

Note : The pics I used is from a manhwa titled "Kill the Villainess" Anahkin and "Death is The Only Ending for Villainess" Penelope Eckart. I know this is an OC, I just used their pic so that you can understand how they looks more.