betrayal

Jiwoo ran down the school halls not sparing a second to look back. The sound of other students screaming filling her ears. Her perfectly white prom dress now covered in splatters of crimson blood.

Next to her, her friends Heejin, Hyunjin, Jinsoul and Choerry ran screaming their lungs out along side her.

Why we're they screaming?

Well...

Jiwoo ran left and right, they'd definitely been running in circles at this point. All to hide from and get away from the killer who had raided the school.

But unluckily for jiwoo, every corner she turned the killer would be waiting there in their horrific blood-stained mask.

After a while the group of girls stopped for a second thinking they'd finally gotten the killer of their tail for a moment.

They were wrong...

Suddenly, at the end of the corridor, the one they've been running from stood menacingly.

"We need to buy time so we can run to the exit, it's right around the corner. " Jinsoul says.

"You're right but how? " Choerry questions.

Suddenly Jiwoo's friends eyes light up, a clear idea forming in their minds.

"They wanna kill someone right? " Hyunjin starts smirking.

The whole group agrees in unison.

"Then let's give them what they want, an easy victim" Heejin says lowly.

Jiwoo and Choerry look around confused until it clicks in Choerry's mind.

"And how do we do tha-"

Before the smaller girl could finish her sentence, her "friends" shoved her towards the killer screaming;

"TAKE HER! PLEASE YOU CAN HAVE HER JUST DON'T KILL US! "
They all take off running towards the exit.

Jiwoo stayed on the floor where she was pushed unable to move. Not in fear but in shock she was stunned.

'They wouldn't let me die right? RIGHT?!' she thought tears threatening to fall.

Did she really mean that little to them that they could throw her away like that? Even after all the years and hardships they went through together!?

Jiwoo's so called friends left her for dead, sacrificed her without a second thought, without any hesitation.

She didn't care to run, to fight, Jiwoo was hurt. So unbelievably hurt by their vile betrayal.

She heard the murderers footsteps getting louder, inching closer and closer. Was this it?

Jiwoo closed her eyes tight, awaiting that final blow to end it all... But it never came?

"Some shitty friends you got there darling. " the low voice says, a bit muffled because of the mask.

She sniffled and faced them.

"Yeah they are" She humorlessly chuckled.

The murderer offered their hand...

"Wanna go get revenge? "