╠ part 6 ╣ cornered

natasha's pov

aw we both parted from the hug, we smiled at each other when i said,

"i'm so lucky to have you wands"

"awh, i'm just as lucky to have you nat"

"omg is that..." i saw Wanda peering over my shoulder looking at someone.

"white wolf...! turn on your coms back on wands and call for back up" i said turning around and chasing after the shadowy figure.

we were chasing them through the alleyways until we bumped into vision, rhodes and clint.

"dumbasses hurry up, white wolf just went past you guys!" wanda said still running.

y/n's pov

i was just walking down the street when i stopped to watch some people hugging.
"aw they look so happy" i thought to myself.
i instantly froze on the spot as they both turned to look at me, thats when i realised it was the two of the avengers. as the redheads were approaching me i started to panic, so i went running in the other direction. not checking if they were close as i knew that would just cost me more time. i went down an alleyway, not aware that i'd just passed more of the avengers. i thought i was starting to lose them until i came to a dead end...

i then came face to face with wanda, rhodes, pietro and clint. i used any information i knew about them to help myself know what i was up against. (sorry if any of this is incorrect!)

scarlet witch: 18 years old, hydra experiment, telekinesis, avenger, mind reading gained powers from mind stone.
war machine: 50 years old, lieutenant colonel of USA air force, avenger.
quicksilver: 18 years old, hydra experiment, superspeed, avenger, also gained powers from mind stone.
hawkeye: 47 years old, skilled marksmanship, S.H.I.E.L.D agent and avenger.

i looked at wanda while she used her powers to throw stuff at me, dodging it all without breaking the eye contact.

she looked at me shocked, "wait how did you do that?" she said questioning how i managed to do that without looking.

ignoring her, i went invisible. i appeared behind her hitting her in the back of the head knocking her out. putting a force field barrier around her just in case she regained consciousness.
rhodes started to charge at me. "suit and guns? pfft this should be easy" i thought to myself. as he began to charge towards me, i simply slid underneath him pressing a button that shut down his suit. i watched him fall to his metal knees as pietro attempted to sneak from behind and grab me. i moved aside and watched him fall face first onto the ground.

"for a guy who runs fast, your not very quiet" i said laughing at him.

"yeah like you are any better" he said, pissed.

"oh you wanna bet?" i said while grabbing him by his throat, strangling him against a wall.

"let go of him kid" Stark said pointing his repulsors at me.

i turned around to face him and smirked as i let go of him. chuckling at the sight of his body falling to the floor as he was gasping for air. turning my attention back to the avengers i saw a small redhead push her way through the tall men.

i glared at her. Anger boiling through my blood "natalia" i said coldly.

she didn't say anything back to me, all she did was look down at the ground.