Hello (Y/N) Radcliffe

The cries of the newborn Radcliffe could be heard throughout the Radcliffe flat. Pongo and Perdita stared at the freshly clean baby bottles by the sink as they then wondered: 'What is a baby to humans?

They then decide to see for themselves and begin to walk towards the master bedroom.

Pongo and Perdita: "🎵We just can't understand, it must be something wonderful, it must something grand. Cause everybody's smiling in a kind and wistful way. And they haven't even noticed that we're around today.🎵"

Roger then walks by the two dogs whistling cheerfully as the two excitedly look up at him hoping that he'll greet them, but he just ignores them and continues on his way. 

The two Dalmatians then think: 'What is a baby human anyway?
They then hear the tiny child crying again as they approach the master bedroom.

Pongo and Perdita: "🎵 Oh what is a baby? We must find out today: What makes Roger and Anita, act this way.🎵"

The two then stop at the bedroom door, which is half open and they peek inside to see Anita gently rocking her daughter as she placed her in the bassinet and began rocking her.

Anita: "🎵The second star to the right shines in the night for you 
To tell you that the dreams you plan really can come true.
🎵"

Pongo and Perdita slowly approached Anita as they watched her gently rock the baby to sleep.

Anita: "🎵 The second star to the right shines with a light that's rare
And if it's Never Land you need it's light will lead you there.

Twinkle, twinkle little star so I'll know where you are
Gleaming in the sky above 

Lead me to the land I dream of.

And when our journey is through

Each time we say 'Goodnight'

We'll thank the little star that shines

The second from the right.🎵"

Pongo and Perdita then looked into the bassinet as Roger approached them from behind, seeing that the dogs wanted to be properly introduced to his and Anita's daughter. He then pats them on the head to say it's okay. Anita then lifts the blanket a bit so the dogs can get a better look at the baby.

Pongo and Perdita happily wag their tails at the sight of their new friend.