Chapter 6

"the soccer match"

Isobelle had spent part of the morning arguing with August, who kept telling her that Frederic was no good for her, that he only slept with girls and never spoke to them again, which only annoyed the princess, as she couldn't understand why her co...

Isobelle had spent part of the morning arguing with August, who kept telling her that Frederic was no good for her, that he only slept with girls and never spoke to them again, which only annoyed the princess, as she couldn't understand why her cousin was so stubborn that she shouldn't get attached to Frederic.

They were walking towards Wilhelm's room, Isobelle honestly didn't know why she had followed him there, perhaps because she was absorbed in their discussion.

"I'm telling you August, you have no right to decided whether I-" Her coursing bursted into Wilhelm's room, who was laying in bed only in his trousers.

"Oh, shit! Sorry." August said as he covered Isobelle's eyes. "I didn't see anything. I... just wanted to see we're you where, we have morning practice. You can't just lie here jerking off."

The young prince buried his face in his pillow.

"August!" She said hitting his arm, she walked over the boy's desk and sat in the chair, while her coursing took a sit on the bed.

"I was not jerking off." Wilhelm said, clearly annoyed.

"Give it to me." August tried to reach for his phone.

"No." The boy took it anyways.

"Now get up."

"What do you want it for?" Wilhelm asked.

"August your behaving like a child." Isobelle told him, only to be ignored.

"Just don't use the school's wifi for porn surfing. Could be embarrassing."

Wilhelm rolled his eyes and sighed, Isobelle sat next to him, trying to calm him down so he wouldn't punch August in the face.

The phone started ringing and August answered.

'The audacity this boy has.' Isobelle thought.

"Well, hello there!" A voice said on the other line, and Isobelle immediately recognized it.

"Erik!" She said, getting up and trying to take the phone away from August.

"Hey man what's up?" The black haired boy asked.

"August, I want to talk with him too." She complained.

"How are you?" Erik asked August.

"Well, um, I'm fine. I'm just trying to tell you brother..." He sat on the bed. "Wille here, that he might wanna improve his strength to make the rowing team."

"August..."

"And how's that going?" Erik asked.

"To be honest, I don't think he has the same drive that you and I have. He's a bit... lazy."