kalma : OS 1

So as it starts from the scene where kalma were returning from Trilok's house and their car got damaged because of kalyani and they had to wait in a lodge and in the lodge... inside of their room in the bathroom kalyani shouts as the shower broke and she was totally drenched and then Malhar comes and their romance starts

As shown in the T. V... now both were denched and Malhar was shirtless and suddenly the light's of the bathroom goes off... being scared kalyani hugs Malhar..... It was the first time that she was hugging the shirtless Malhar... Being fully denched her cloths were sticking to her skin... Malhar too hugs his beautiful wife... Kalyani slowly backs off but she was really very close to him... She could feel his breath which was falling on her face... they came more closer and had an eyelock.. both were seeing deep in each other's eyes... They could see the pain and love they had for each other... and now there was only one inch gap between their lips... Malhar looked at her eyes to seek permission... in response kalyani closed her eyes and came more closer meeting their lips and this was all needed Malhar understood that she gave him the permission and he captured her lips cupping her face... and kalyani's hands were on his shoulder she was holding him tight... The kiss was slow yet a passionate one... He was sucking her lips but at first kalyani didn't responded , she was just feeling his lips on hers... And then Malhar bite her lower lip to which she gasped and he deepened the kiss... Kalyani was pulling him towards her through his neck and was ruffling his hairs..... After almost 15 minutes they backed off due to lack of oxygen... They joined their foreheads and Malhar says..

Malhar: kalyani I love you... I love you too much..

Kalyani : I love you too Malhar ji... I too can't live without you a single day... Malhar ji... Umm... Please make me yours.... Please complete me...

This was all needed for Malher to hear..
They hugged each other... and backing off he again kisses her on her lips and this time she too responds.... Again after 15 minutes they backed off... Suddenly Malhar turns her and now she was back facing him.... He collected her hairs and kept it on the other side and then he attacked her neck and shoulder... He was giving lingering kisses on her shoulder and neck... Kalyani was becoming a moaning mess .....
Then Malhar slowly opens the chain of her dress and kisses on her back to which she gasped and turned towards him and hugged him...

Malhar ( in a husky voice) : do you know how hot you look in this wet dress.... It's really hard for me to control..

Kalyani( backing off though she was blushing hard but she managed to say) : and who said you to control...????

Then Malhar slides off one side of her dress from shoulder and attacked her neck and gave multiple wet kisses and love bites.... and she was moving her hands all over his back.... then Malhar moved down his one hand from her face to her shoulder then to her chest and mold her breast gently while his another hand was caressing her waist and his mouth was taking care of her neck...... Kalyani gasped by his sudden action... She is now a moaning mess.. she felt weak on her knees.... Then Malhar did the same thing with her another breast... Awhile later both parted though they still were in each other's arms... Malhar looked at her face which is now totally red and is now burning with desire... He tilted her face upwards by her chin and looked into her eyes and asked...

Malhar: are you ready to be mine though I know you are mine forever......

Kalyani: yeah I am....

And she lowered her gaze shyly....and Malhar lifted her up in a bridal style and headed towards the bed and laid her down and he laid upon her.... then Malhar slowly opened her dress and kissed her... Slowly his mouth went down to her breast and cupped it and began to suck it.... while his other hand was playing with her another breast... and kalyani was pulling him more closer to her... and then both got rid of their clothes and they both became one that night.....

Next morning🌄

Kalyani was sleeping being naked on Malhar... and he was holding Kalyani possessively in his arms.... Sunlight fell on her face and she woke up..

Kalyani's prov:

Sunlight fell on my face and I slowly opened my eyes and found myself naked and I was partially lying on Malhar ji who is now half naked and his arms around me... I blushed remembering last night and seeing both of us naked... I looked up at his face... Aww he looks too cute while sleeping... I slowly went near his face and gave a peck on his right cheek... but .....

Malhar: it's bad taking advantage of a sleeping husband...

Kalyani: you are awake??

Malhar: was sleeping till your peck disturbed me..

Kalyani blushed and hid her face in the crook of his neck

Malhar: I thought that you will not blush after LAST NIGHT... (Smirking)

Kalyani: never thought that you can be this shameless also

Malhar : yeah I can be this shameless only for you (and he pecked her lips)

Kalyani: haww....

Malhar: By the way I want something..

Kalyani: what??

Malhar : morning kiss

Kalyani: you are becoming too much naughty from last night..

Malhar: I know.. now give me my kiss..

Kalyani came forward.. near his face and Malhar closed his eyes... getting this as an opportunity... she stood up and swathe the bed sheet and ran into the wash room... On the other side Malhar was smiling by her act and then blushed remembering about last night...

Soon both got ready and they were leaving at that time Malhar's phone rang..

Malhar: hello... Yeah... really... Thank you so much... We will be greatfull to you... Okay.. Bye

Kalyani: what happened Malhar ji?

Malhar: kalyani from today you will not go to Trilok's house..

Kalyani : Malhar ji you again started...

Malhar: kalyani at first listen to me...

Kalyani: what I will listen...??

Malhar: I got another donor for Moksh... day after tomorrow the operation will be held... that's why I said that you don't need to go to Trilok's house, I will manage everything...

Kalyani: really Malhar ji... am too happy... finally our pillu will be fine... and as you said I will not go to Trilok's house now😃😃

And being overwhelmed kalyani hugged Malhar to which he reciprocated the same and kissed her forehead...

Soon Kalyani and Malhar reached Ahillya Niwas....

Mayi: where were you both??

Kaka: yeah we were so tensed...

But as kalyani had done a bun... Swara who was standing behind Kalyani noticed something...

Swara: I think Kaka we will soon again be promoted to aatya, dadaji and dadi... 😜😜

All understood what she meant and started gigling....

Swara:Dada vaini is all yours... but at least you shouldn't have done this... see the back of her neck is totally marked...

All laughed hard while... Malhar and Kalyani were totally embarresed.... To get rid of this embarrasment...

Malhar: umm... I think my phone is ringing...... Hello Pawar... Yeah tell.... Yeah.. coming.... excuse me( to all)

Swara: yeah yeah you have many works right go go.... 😂😂😂😆😆😆😁😁😁

Malhar excused himself but the other's kept on teasing kalyani....

Soon Moksh operation was done... and again our kalma got married... They again spent a romantic night....

After a year our Kalma were blessed with a baby girl... they named her 'Rani'..... and they lived happily ever after.

THE END

If you guys like this then show your love by hitting a like.... Thank you