▹ I-LAND moments

❪ 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ❫ ━ 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

George coughed loudly, a baby sound effect being placed over the giggle that he did to the camera just after it, the boys were disgusted, and he loved it.

"It's a small space, I don't want your germs," Jin scolded him, moving to the other side of the egg.

"I feel like I'm back in the womb," George commented, completely ignoring Jin. His eyes scanned the egg in amazement. "Mr Bang paid for all a giant egg elevator but refused to pay for my own aquarium in BigHit? Fuming man."

George decided he would be having words with his boss. All he asked for was a gigantic aquarium filled with people dressed like The Little Mermaid characters inside, and in his opinion, that wasn't a lot.

The I-Land kids got a whole egg! He was personally miffed.

The group stepped out into the main area where chairs were lined together. It was beautiful, and George let out a low whistle.

"Yo, this is nice." His eyes drifted across the walls, floor and then the huge window which displayed a practice room. "And I'll say it again, could afford this but not my Little Mermaid aquarium? I'll be having words."

George's tongue brushed against the inside of his cheek. Jungkook noticed, and snorted alerting the other members.

"He's jealous."

"All im saying is I don't get why he'll put the plans in for all of this but won't give me my aquarium."

Definitely will be having words.

❪ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ❫ ━ 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗧 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

If seeing the egg and then the main area wasn't enough to fuel George's jealous rage then the actual lounge area where the kids stay had him in flames. He was happy they were comfortable, but what about his aquarium?

Deciding to bite back his rage, George decided that it wasn't worth him kicking up a fuss—yet. He would bring it up to his boss later.

"You do realize they have to eat to survive, right?" George aimed is question at Jungkook, who was busy stuffing as much food in his arms as he could. "You missed the peanut butter up there."

"I'm not stealing peanut butter for you," Jungkook told him.

George frowned. "It tastes so good, I'll pay you."

Jungkook considered it, but luckily, Taehyung was quick to intervene.

"It could literally kill you." He yanked the peanut butter off of the shelf and handed it to him. "Knock yourself out."

George stood in absolute shock, the camera zooming in on his facial expression whilst the Maknae giggled beside him, before proudly stepping out of the kitchen with all the food.

Jin was quick to scold him for that.

"Why does George have peanut butter?" Namjoon quizzed, immediately taking the jar out of his hands.