𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THE STORY!

I've spent a lot of the years of my life on Wattpad, reading these fanfics about my favourite shows and it's characters.

And I've always wanted to write a story of my own as well but never got around to doing it until a few days ago, when suddenly a plot struck me and I knew I had to give it a try.

If you've chosen to read this story, I THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART for it. As you continue, please feel free to leave your opinions on any/every aspect of the plot. Any form of constructive criticism is highly appreciated.

Also, your kind words/votes and comments will only make me want to continue on and do better, so feel free to leave comments and votes as well.

One disclaimer that I want to leave before you go on into the story is that at certain points, the timeline might seem a bit confusing to you but that's only because I've decided to make it more of an Alternate Universe/Reality for the show instead of following along the original plot for the most bit.

As you can tell by now; Enzo,Elijah, Hayley and Klaus are all alive and well. I tried to fit Stefan into the plot as well but it just wouldn't work so Stefan didn't make it, I'm sorry.

Most of the edits, texts and GIFS that you will see in the story are my own but if I accumulate any from an otherwise source, I'll be sure to mention it beforehand.

Another thing worth pointing out is that I have, in fact, never watched Legacies. Everything that I state in this story regarding them is either my own AU choice or I've gathered the info from over the internet.

This story, although part of the 2028 Legacies timeline, is more based on my main character, Kaitlyn Hart's story and her relationships, family and friends. Although the Legacies characters are significant parts of the story, they aren't my main focus. I just thought it would be wise to clear that out beforehand.

Recommended Style of Reading:
-Black Background
-Serif Font
Font Size: 3 or 4

Now without further ado, feel free to accompany me on the journey of Kaitlyn's Yesterday, Today and Forever...

Check out my other books as well <3