Kaeya x Cool Steel

The Calvary Captain stumbled into his front door and shut it behind him faster than he expected. The door made a loud sound that echoed through the streets of the city.

He might've had a few to drink but not enough to get him drunk, which was odd considering how uncomfortable he felt. He felt dizzy, a single touch could get him to fall over, it seemed.

Did he really loose track of how much he drank?
Did someone tamper with his drink?
He slumped down, back against the door, mind going foggy with an uncomfortable growing erection in his tight, uniform pants.

With heavy breaths he looked around, letting his eyes gaze from object to object. He needed relief from this ache between his legs and he wanted it to come to him fast.

Looking around, his eyes stopping on the sword that he had already held in his hand. Taking off his pants and revealing his erect cock he quickly got to work, spitting on the handle and lubricating it with his saliva. Still treating it with care.

He felt hot in the room he was in, his body temperature had risen, he started working on his lower half , starting off with one finger.

Once he felt comfortable with one he moved onto two, then three. He felt he had properly stretch himself out, and so he finished with a kiss on the tip of the handle and laid it in a position where he was sure not to cut himself and slowly let it penetrate him.

His breathing getting heavier and his eyes starting to water as he pushed it further, a soft noice leaving his mouth. He started moving the handle in and out of himself and laid his body on the floor while continued moans of pleasure left his throat. With each thrust penetrating deeper inside of him, his hand moving at the same pace working on his erection.

Moving faster, more tears forming in his eyes. The faster he went the louder his cries got, he cried for it to stop but who was he begging? No one but himself was to blame as he forced the handle to further push against his tight walls.

He cried and begged for it to end while his hand treating his cock went faster an faster, unable to keep up with the needs of his body. He wanted to cum so badly but his body wouldn't let him as tears rolled further down his face. He wanted it all to be over but he wanted to relieve the ache. He stopped working with the blade and focused his attention to his cock, slowing down a bit.

He grabbed the handle he had just mercilessly used on himself and set his erecting on it, placing himself to where his hips were at level with the handle and handle stick.

Moving his hips back an forth and grinding faster on the handle he slowly felt himself coming closer to his limit, he went faster while the pretty cried left his mouth getting louder, this man could not keep himself quiet in any situation, the entire city could hear him if he opened that door he was pleasing himself behind.

Reaching his limit, his legs got shakier, sweat dipping down his back. He threw his head back and let out another sweet and shakey moan as he came on the floor and the sword he used.

He felt as though the sword had just used him even though the scenario was a bit different. He cleaned himself up a bit but with no intention of getting dressed. He was exhausted and not fully sure if whatever he drank had completely worn off, he went to bed and had a troublesome time trying to sleep.

The next morning he got up as usual, wondering why he was completely nude. Not thinking much if it and thinking he probably got drunk or something, he got ready for work as usual. He set out to head for the Headquarters but was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Captain Kaeya!", Huffman called out to him with a slightly concerned look.
"Are you alright? I thought I heard something coming from your home while on patrol."
Hearing him say that, the memories of the night before all flashed through this head, his face turning red realizing that Huffman probably wasn't the only one who heard him.

"Captain Kaeya?" Huffman asked again,

"I uh- Don't worry about it, I don't think it was my house you heard it from."

"It sounded like you, someone was pleading for something to stop-"

"-Huffman don't worry about it, I can assure you it's nothing you need to worry about, also uh- don't mention this so anyone, alright?"

"A-Are you sure? Sir? I can't help but feel like this could somehow be related to the Fatui, or have connections with the Abyss, it's not every day or night that you heard someone pleading for mercy and crying for help."

"Huffman don't worry about it."

Hearing his concern made his face turn an even deeper shade of red, the ways Huffman described his sounds,

Pleading for mercy
Crying for helpl

It disgusted him but he may of slightly liked it.

Note:
I'm not even sorry about it