Limited Love

• Nick •

I sit in my office going over the list of wanted and suspects. Yes I am a police enforcer and I love my job. My phone rings and I groan before picking it up noticing it as my best friend Jake who just happens to be my partner and a huge player. " Hello? " I say. " Hey bro. I'm heading to the club to have some fun you up for it? " I think for a second I could use a little fun I guess. I could finish my work tomorrow. " Yea which one we going to? " I ask. " I'll pick you up. You at the office? " He asks. " Yep. I think I have some clothes in my locker. See ya. " I say hanging up and getting up to check my locker. I pull out a black button down shirt with some dark jeans. I go into the bathrooms and change walking to the door to wait for Jake. He pulls up in his black corvette and I smile he is such a show off. I walk up and see he is wearing a black right shirt with jeans. His blonde hair is spiked in the front and he looks like he forgot to shave. I smile and smack his arm. " Hey bro. " I get in and we get to the club I smile and think this should be fun.

* Lindsey *

" Ughhhh do I have to go? " I ask my best friend Audrey. She nods. " You look hot! " I frown and look down at my short strapless red dress with a white belt an my white heels. I got off early and Audrey wanted to take me to the club to have some fun an I couldn't say no. She had a purple dress with sparkles on it and purple heels. She grabs my hand an drags me to my silver Audi. I grab my keys and drive to the club parking and walking in with Audrey. As I pass I get tons of catcalls and whistles. I look down not making eye contact with any of them. Rachel smacks me. " Keep your head high. " I nod and lift my head up and looking them in the eyes smiling at some of them.

• Nick •

I watch as a chick with a red dress and a white belt with white heels walks in. I smirk and look to Jake nodding and pointing at her he shakes his head and points to the girl next to her. I frown and shake my head. " Go get her tiger. " I say he nods. " Same to you. " I nod and walk up to the girl. " Can I buy you a drink? " I ask she turns looking surprised and smirks observing me before biting her lip and nodding. I smile. " I will have a beer. What do you want? " I ask her she smiles. " A shot of tequila please. " The bartender nods and winks at her she smiles and looks at the ground. He hands me my beer and her the shot. I glare daggers at him and turn my attention to her. " So what's your name? " I ask. " Lindsey. What about you? " I smirk. " Nick. " She smiles and looks down I smile and lift her chin. She grins and I brush a piece of her hair behind her ear. I watch as her breath quickens. I wrap my arm around her waist. " Want to dance? " She nods and I drag her to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck swaying her hips look hot. She giggles and plays with my hair. She lets go and walks up to the bar grabbing 2 more shots and chugging them. She nods at the bartender and is handed another as she gulps that one as well. She walks back over and wraps her arms back around my neck. I smile and press my lips against hers she instantly responds and I bite her lip asking for entrance she instantly gives it and kisses back eagerly. Gosh she was a awesome kisser. When we pull away she lays her head on my shoulder and looks into my eyes smiling. I look behind her and see Jake with her friend in the corner kissing. I smirk and return my attention to Lindsey when all of a sudden she is ripped from my arms by a very angry looking guy. I watch as her expression turns to one of a horrified person. " Baby. What are you doing. " He says gritting his teeth. " N..no...nothing. Ho....h...honey. " She stutters. I look at her confused as she looks at me a desperate look on her face. " Well we are leaving now! " He says his voice rising slightly. She shakes her head and I step forward. " I think she wants to stay. " I say glaring at him. He fakes a smile. " Well it doesn't matter what she wants she is coming with me. " He pulls her towards him with force. She squeaks wincing. " Let. Her. Go. " I say not wanting him to hurt her. He shakes his head and grins. " She's my girlfriend and is drunk and needs to go home. " I frown and nod. " Bye Lindsey. Here take my number maybe we can meet up again sometime. " She nods and I write down my number handing it to her and watching as the guy drags her out. I don't know why but it doesn't feel right leaving her with him something about him seems off. I sigh and walk over to the bar chugging my beer and getting 2 more chugging them both. I go over to Jake and drag him away from the girl and watch as he writes his number quickly and hands it to her. We leave and he drops me off at my house before going home. I walk into my room and change before going to bed thinking of Lindsey.

* Lindsey *

Blake drag me into my car. He glares at me and slaps me with such force I knew it would leave a bruise. " You tramp! I'm your boyfriend and the only one who would want you the only reason he talked to you was because he felt bad! You are lucky I want you! " I frown and nod tears streaming down my face as he slaps me again. I wince as pain seeps through me am my cheek becomes numb. I sob and more tears stream down my face. " Your ugly and fat! No one will ever want you Lindsey! " I nod he was right no one would ever want me. When we get home he pulls me out of the car and throws me on the ground as I face plant into the driveway. He kicks me in the stomach and pushes me away as he walks inside. " Hurry up and get inside!!!! " He yell I whimper and crawl inside. He picks me up and roughly kisses me. I don't kiss back and just sit there and bites my lip asking for entrance I ignore it and refuse he growl an bites down drawing blood. I squeak and he takes that as a answer he licks the blood from my lip and I hold back from vomiting on him. He groans and pulls me into my room and pushing me down trailing his hands down my body. The doorbell rings suddenly and I thank god it did. Blake senders the door and I hear Rachel's voice asking where I am. Blake smiles a friendly smile at her faking being kind. " Oh she is asleep she is going to have a bad hangover tomorrow but I will tell her you came by. " he says she nods and leaves. I lay on the bed under the cover and close my eyes acting like I'm asleep. He growls and climbs into bed and falls asleep next to me snoring loudly. I get up slowly and quietly grabbing a suitcase and packing some clothes. I grab my wallet and all the money I have. I grab my car keys and back a bag of food and my bathroom stuff including makeup and the rest of my clothes. I walk out the door quietly and walk over to my car driving away quickly. I take out my phone and call the guy from the club not knowing else to call. After the 3rd ring I hear a voice full of sleep. " Hello? " He asks. I sigh. " Hey. It's Lindsey. " I say quietly. " Hey. What's up? " He asks concern clear in his voice. I take a deep breath. " I was wondering if you have a place I could crash at for tonight? " I ask. " Yea. You know where Elm wood is? " He asks. " Yea. " I say. " Come there and I will meet you at the entrance. " I sigh quietly. " Ok thanks. " I hang up and drive to Elm wood to see Nick standing there. I pull to the side and offer a small smile. His mouth drops open he sees my car. " Wow. " I nod and he gets in the passenger side. " Don't you have a house? " He asks suddenly. I nod. " Guy troubles. " I whisper. He nods and looks at me concerned. " Why is your face face bruised and bleeding. And why is there blood on your shirt!? " I frown and look at the road not wandering his question. " I fell. " I simply say. " I don't believe you. That house. " He says and points to the biggest one. I nod and park grabbing some clothes from my suitcase and the bag of food that I had brought. I follow behind him and he shows me to a room. " Umm. Can I stay with you tonight I'm kinda shaken up from the fall and need some company? " He nods and shows me to his room. I go to the bathroom and put on my nightgown. He looks at me and frowns. what are all those bruises from? " He asks. I frown. " Im clumsy. " I say simply not looking at him. I grab a bag of chips out of my food bag an start to eat some of them quickly. I was so hungry!! I crawl into his bed and he does to facing me. I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

• Nick •

I'm about to sleep when Lindsey's phone goes off. I groan and grab it answering. " Hello? " I ask a male voice that I recognize as the guy from the club senders sounding angry. " Where are you!? Get back here right now or I will beat you even worse!! " He screams. I glare and feel as I want to punch this guy into china. He abuses Lindsey I should turn him in. " Listen to me bud. Get your butt out of her life or I will make it so that I arrest you and get to make your life miserable. " I growl into the phone. " Who is this!? And where are you!? I will kick you butt!! " He yells into the phone. " I'm sheriff Clark. " I say a smirk in my face. The line cuts off and I smirk serves him right for messing with her. I look at her innocent form sleeping peacefully. I knew I had a weird feeling for her but I didn't know what it was. I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep dreaming of beating that guy's head in.

.................

Hope you guys like it. :) God bless :)

Love you guys