Wrong answer part1

(POV: you are his wife and you are helping for his plan to take over the planet..)

*Loki is needy when you are busy*

*In this imagination he have the ability to influence on your body.*

You and Loki are already in your labour in Asgard. Your job is to make the drafts for equipment for Loki's army and his job is to collect them. He is done with his part of the plan and both of you go in your dorm to sleep but you keep working on your desk. Loki is in ✨the mood✨ and he is trying to take you to bed with gentle caresses from behind but you are still concentrait..after some tries he is about to give up but he want to make you regret so while he is cuddling you from behind he softly touch you ✨down there✨ but you didn't notice cause he was touching you everywhere. Then he give up and tell you that he's going to bed. You feel bad for that you cut him like that but you were doing it for his army and his plan..

Aftet some time you start feel some kind of vibration on your clit and a little discomfort but you ignore it. After a little more time you start to wriggle and moun quietly while Loki is wathing you secretly from the door but you are with your back to him. He is starting to smirk seeing your reaction... You almost fall from the chair because Loki's trick starts to make you cum but every time you are on the edge it stops or you just can't. Then you start to think that it is Loki's doing so you try to go to your bedroom where he must be asleep but you fall from your chair and start to moun of plasure. He is watching you thinking how adorable you are when you are helpless like that. After a while you stand up and go to your bedroom limping. Loki go there faster than you and start to act like he is asleep. You come to the side of the bed where he was rolled to and ask:

- Loki are you asleep- you whisper
-Mhmm- Loki mumble
- whAt diD yOu Do tO m-mee- you start to whimper a little.
*he-secretly smirking under the sheets*
- what are you talking about babe- Loki with sleepy voice.
*You trying not to moan out loaud and biting your lips while you are squat to the bed to be on his eye level.
- Loki stop iit- you mumble while trying to breath normally
- Y/U it's really late and i want to sleep..he turns to the other side of the bed and you start to mumur in despair.
-pleAsEeEe- you whimper ,whispering even more desperate. Loki's mind: * smirking* hehehe how fast from my serious and confident wife become pathetic, whimpering mess craiving realise and ready to beg for it..ooh my little kitten now it is my turn to refuse to hear you.
He keep ignoring you so you go to the bathroom still limping and tryed to find out what is going on.. There was nothing so you were almost sure that it's Loki's trick to make you regret but you didn't know that he can do that and that he is capable to watch you helpless and begging. But you decide whatever it is to finish it so when you go to the bathtub your hands slide down your core and start to go in with two fingers while with other hand you were playing with your clit..you start moanning in pleasure becouse this vibrating feeling was helping you to cum but when you were on the edge it stops again. The heat in your core slowly starts to dissapears. You cried out in desperate. Loki was lisening and he knew that you will try alone when he deny but he made it this way that no matter what you try you cant cum if he don't allow it. You tried several times without any progres so you end up crying while this feeling even get faster.
Lokis head: ooh how sad..my little kitten is already giving up..maybe this is the time to help..i didn't even expect from her to start crying about it. She is even more adorable than when she is mad. Time to stop the tormenting...
You hear his footsteps coming closer to the door. You didn't want to look weak when you cry but you deside to not hide it becouse this could make him stop. When he opens the door he sees you in the bathtub with your knees by you chest and your head hide between your legs , with all of your body shaking and you crying your eyes out. He really pity you and even starts to regret for that...you didn't even want to look up at him..you felt so pathetic and humiliated. With one snap on his fingers the vibrating feeling stops and he kneels before the bathtub and cuddles you sidewards, wispering in your ear:
- i can give you what you desire ,darling, but you have to promise that you wont deny my wishes again ,pet.
You raised your head slightly so you can look into his eyes. Tears were still flowing down your eyes to your red cheeks. You nod slowly as he was leaning down to kiss you. While kissing he erased your tears with his thumb and let go of you. He help you to stand, wraps you in towel and starts to wipe dry you while you are with your back against his chest. After he was sure that you are dry he turns you and he lifts you. You wrap your legs around his waist as he starts to kiss your neck and collarbones. He gets you to the bed and throws you on it. He goes on top of you and starts to explore you body slowly with his hands and lips. Only when he was sure that he had kissed every part of your body ,he comes to your core and starts kissing and licking your clit as he put two of his fingers in your entrance and starts to move them in and out causing you to scream and moan out load...
You intertwine your fingers in his hair. He keep going till your legs starts shaking and you are almost cumming. Right before your culmination he stops and you tremble and whine in despair.
Then he whispers in your ear:
- have patience babygirl.
He gets up and turns you with your butt in the air. He pulls your hair on the side so he can kiss your neck..then he come closer to your core and start entering slowly and gently as you moan his name which make him to start move faster. After a while you are about to cum again. Then he leans to your ear, bite it and whispers:
- princess if you want to cum you will have to beg for it.
You tryed to form words but you couldn't do anything else than whimpering and moaning so he starts moving slower causing you to mumbled in despair. You
Instinctively start to move against his cock..but he stops your movments with strong hand on your stomach. Then he come closer to your ear and he growled :
- i said beg, pet!
-PpleAaA..aAsS..EeeE..ahaa..plEasEe
- to.who.you.pray- he divides each word with a heavy push
- pLea..ahaa..aSe m-my k-ki-king!..
-that's better ,my pet!
He starts to move faster again.
-tell me on who you belong ,little one!
-aha..mmhaa..y-yoou , m-my ki-king!
-Say.My.Name- he growled in you ear
- L-l-lo-...ooh Lo-LOKIIII- you scream when you come like never before.
-uUgh princess you're driving me crazyy. He moan while kissing your neck and fucking you hard.
-L-Lo-okki i-i can't t-take iit any-anymore- you mumble while trying not to go uncounches.
Then he turns you on your back and pins you to the bed by your neck.
- heh how cute to think that i would tire so quickly as you have. I will be satisfied and if it takes you an eternity to learn this , then we have much work to do.
He keep pounding you till you pass out.
***
You wake up on top of Loki's chest with him still sleeping and cuddling you. You tried to get up without waking up him but you failed.
- good morning ,my queen.- Loki with sleepy voice..(🦋🦋🦋)
-morning, my king- you said smirking
- i am going to take a bath..would you accompany me ma'lady.- Loki
- of course, kind gentlemen.- you
You both laughed and kiss before get up from the bed. He walked toward the bathrooms door but then hears noise from behaind and turns around just to see you on the floor , whimpering in pain.
- hehe. Darling i am afraid you won't be able to walk properly for several days.
- it's not funny Loki!! Come and help me.
- as you say my dear.

* There will be part2 soon:) *