52. Slept weel?

"Morning. Slept well?" I answer, my voice slightly shaky from anxiety, but I hope the sound of the running water in the sink is helping cover it up.

He's being civil with his 'morning!' but how will he be with me?

His slow walk towards me is excruciating.

I have pretty much finished scrubbing this frying pan and am now focused on rinsing it with piping hot water. 'Focused' is a big word as I am so distracted by his steps that I haven't noticed how hot the water is, dropping the pan dramatically when the burn hits me.

"Itai!!"

He rushes over and switches the water to freezing cold, holding my hands under it.

"Can't you be careful, you dumbass?" He barks.

"Don't be such an asshole!" I shout back.

He stares at me, and I now realise how close he is when I feel his breath on my lips. My heart races feeling that he seems as disturbed as I am to be so close.

His breathing deepens as his eyes flicker between mine and my lips.

And then... we just kiss... as if I hadn't seen him in days. Keeping hold of my hand under the water, his other hand grabs my hair pushing me against his lips as I devour them hungrily.

"I'm... sorry." He whispers between kisses.

"I'm sorry too." I murmur out of breath.

"I love you so much baby." I pull my hands from under the water and wrap my arms around his neck, licking his lips, as his hands grab my ass, our bodies rubbing against each other.

I am so turned on by his heavy breathing in our kiss, his big hands, I moan his name already. I am so into it that I don't hear the front door.

"KATSUKI!!"

SHIT! I feel like jumping three meters away but I just stop kissing him. Who the hell is that?

"Shit." Keeping me in his arms, he too has stopped. "I'm in the kitchen."

"Who's that?" I whisper, conscious I am in his clothes.

"My mom."

"Shit." I try to move away from him but he stubbornly keeps my in his embrace, his back facing her soon appearance. I feel so embarrassed and he can see.

"It's fine."

"Morning bo..." She interrupts herself stepping out of the corridor. "Oh... you have company."

One would be embarrassed by the situation, like me, but not her. She walks straight towards us and Katsuki, still holding me gives her a suspicious side stare as she bows politely.

"Hi! I'm Mizuki, his mom."

"Hi." I say, trying to bow but still stuck in his arms, only my head moving.

"Katsuki, let the girl breathe, will you?" He releases me and I give her a full bow.

"I'm Mikki."

"Mik..." She stares at him smirking. "Mikki... The 'Mikki'?" Oh dear, why am I worried she's gonna kick my ass for hurting her son when we were young. I don't even know how she knows me. Why saying 'the' Mikki though? "Solidair?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Nice to meet you."

"Wow! I thought you'd have better taste." The fuck? Is she really insulting me to my face so easily? She doesn't even know me!! "My son? Really? I'm sure you can do better sweetie." Oh.

"I..." I don't know what to say. I'm in shock. Most mums praise their progenies. It explains a lot actually.

"Listen old hag, why are you here?"