Armin and Mikasa

Mikasa POV

"Eren! I will be right back! I have to tell Armin something!" I said running in the opposite direction of Eren.

"Okay..Mikasa." Eren Said walking to Levi.

When I went back to my classroom I saw Armin crying by a corner.

"Armin?" I asked walking too him. "No! Go away Mikasa!" Armin said wiping his tears.

"What's wrong Armin? This isn't you." I said standing straighter and sitting by him. "You wouldn't understand....Im just jealous of him!" Armin said looking the other direction.

"Who? Eren?" I asked. "Yes! I'm also mad at you! Why did you always treat him like he was your boyfriend! When he wasn't!" Armin said pushing me.

"I'm just being a sister! And I don't love him like that Armin!" I said. "Then who do you love!!??" Armin yelled at me.

"..."

"Why did you even come here Mikasa?!" Armin said.

"I came here...becasue...I-I
L-Love you...Armin.." I said smiling and crying.

"Y-You do? Not Eren?" Armin said. "No...He's my brother." I said.

Armin hugged me. "I'm sorry for yelling at you.." Armin said. "No...Im sorry for not telling you sooner..." I said hugging him back.

Then we looked at each other and Armin kissed me first. I was surprised at first but kissed him back.

"I love you Armin..." I said hugging him.

"I love you too Mikasa.." Armin said.

The End...

(It was Short wasn't it?)