.~✧Chapter 2: Hello!✧~.

°Y/N POV°

Hope Peaks Academy...A school where only the best of best Ultimates go. And I standing right in front of it...OH YEAH!!! I didn't tell my name hehehe...Hello! My name is Y/n L/n The O-It-U...Ul..Ultimate! Yeah that how you say it, The Ultimate Trackstar! And I got that for my speed cause i'm very and I mean very fast. I may be even faster then Sonic! Or or, Out run a train! Heheh I probably can do that but who knows it might be someone out there faster then me, so that why I want to go to this school to become faster....and show off a little he he...BUT! Enough chit chat I need to hurry and go in cause a school ceremony start at 8 o'clock and right now it's 7:35 so let's go i-..."huh!?" Wh-what is this wh-why I-I feel funny....why everything spinning I feel like I'm going to throw up... I fell to my knees and grip on to my track Outfit "I-I don't like this f-fe-feeling...no....I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!" Before I can get any more words out I pass out and saw black...I though this going to be the most hopeful thing ever but now I feel something I can't describe....

3th Person POV:

There lays a body of someone spe-ok I stop, but there sit a kid at a desk with their head on top of it wait are they sleep? "Zzzzzzzzzzzz applesauce zzzzzzzzz Micky mouse Zzzzzz club....House zzzzzzzzzzzzz." The hell...well aways this kid life is about to change's, "Zzzzzzzzzz *Chokes* *Cough* *Cough* Ack- Ow!!! I choke on my spit yuck!" The young boy said waking up from his slumber. "Huh where I'm I, oh wait it's a classroom! Heheh silly me but where the other students at? wait did I sleep in class!?! OH NO!!! NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO GET IN TROUBLED!!!" The boy cried. "AND I PROBABLY WILL *sniff* NEVER M-MA- *sniff* MAKE FRIENDS!!! WAAAAAA-huh? What this?" Y/n look down on his desk and saw a piece of paper that read 'WeLcOmE mR.l/N to YoUr HoPe AnD woRsT nIgHtMaRe YoU liTtLe ShIt AnD you BeTtEr MaKe To ThE GyM at 8 O'cLoCk ShArP ByE bye.' The note read. "Huh...I should probably go to the gym now but what a shit?" The smol boy said to himself, He stand up and got out of the desk and saw that the window had metal platform on them blocking from the outside. "Huh? Que demonios? What are these doing here, Eh it probably a school thing." Y/n said get out the classroom walking into a long Spyro looking purple hallway, "okay I should be going to the.....Gym...but...w-where is it?! Ohhhh this going to take for ever *sigh* better start looking its 7:56!!!! It was 7:35 just few minutes ago!!! Okay time to start running!!" The boy said start running down the hallway looking for the Gym.

゚chapter 2 Woooohoo!! I Hope you enjoy see in the next chapter wooo!゚