Comparison

What do i do when i was always compared with somebody the age does matter even the person doesn't matter but being compared to somebody is like comparision between water and petrol and i am water and other are petrol . And somebody being the petrol has helped in many thing like being the fuel to run the vehicles but being water it like what are you we can the vehicles with you and we don't have any other use of you . Listening to that and they don't want to acknowledge you in any way . They saying that even without water we can live and water us just occupying space and we can use other thing instead of water its not like water us everything . And when there is need of water they saying we can use something else but we don't have it now we will get it later then there will be no need of you in the face of water . I just sometimes hate being water but then the thought of what will i be if not water what can water do to have some importance . Should i poison it then the hate for me will increase and bad things to but i don't want that And if i purify it then the value will decrease cause it will be the same even when they need it or don't  . What shall i be then I can't be neutral then WHAT?
I can't help but be jealous of petrol what should i do .
Water doesn't like himself too
Even waters parents doesn't want to speak about him in front on people and water is himself not proud or anything of himself . What should water do not be any other self and be himself.
Water doesn't have a dream but waters parents want him to be x even when water was little he is told that you should be x not anything other . If anybody ask water what he want to be or what is his dream he says x cause he doesn't know anything other than x and he don't know what x was when he was little and even his parents didn't tell him what x was and they keep wanting water to be x. And nobody never really really asked water what he want to be even his close ones . Now water himself is confused what should he do to continue what he was told to or do something he really would want to be.
Waters parents has never taken him seriously ever cause they also take water for granted. What should water do?
Water to himself he is nothing cause that's what he is seen himself in others eyes.  And there are many water in this world.