Chapter 1- New

Hi peeps, this is the very first story that I have created on Wattpad, and I really hope you guys like it. If you don't then leave comments and tell me what were some of the reasons why. I am OK with negative comments, to me it makes me you better writer, so say what you feel and I will not judge and i will try to make it better.

Thanks for reading!!! Add, Comment, and Like!!!

________________________________

Ana'astasia POV

"Fuck yes please !!!! Faster!!!! Faster!!!! Damn it I said faster Baersto!!!!" I moaned/screamed as Baersto was putting work in. It was dark out now so I bet we had been at it for hours now. I loved sex with him, he did whatever I wanted, freaky or not. He was so good in bed i couldn't help but scream when he pounded into me. His dick was a big help to he was so big I could barely stand it. There was not adjusting to it it was just there and in me at all times. "Oooooh I'm about to c-cum!! Aaaah!!!" I screamed and then woke up drenched in water. What the hell!!!!!!!

"Wake up!", my mom screamed as she poured the bucket of water on my head. Man I hate it when she is drunk in the morning.

"Ugh, what the hell mom! Why the fuck would you do that!" I screamed trying to rub my wet eyes open. I had just dried my sheets from the last time she had done this to me. This shit was really starting to tick me the fuck off. She's been like this ever since dad left, she really needed to get laid, shit I need to get laid. I haven't had sex since we moved here and that was like 2 weeks ago. I am starting to get really agitated and having wet dreams 24/7. I was starting school today. Maybe I can find somebody to get it in with on my first day, hell yeah. We've moved at least 5 times in the last six months because of my moms rehab. And I'm starting to think its affecting my addiction. It's like I need sex every five seconds. She could never stay sober for more than 2 weeks. Damn, me neither but my addiction to sex wasn't as bad, but maybe it was I could never really tell. LOL

"Get up you need to be at school soon.", she said calmly like she just hadn't doused me with water. "Oh and put your sheets in the dryer before you leave". I rolled my eyes at her benign request. I got up and walked slowly to the bathroom with a towel in hand. I jumped in the shower and lathered my body my loofa for at least 20 minutes. When I got out of the shower I did all of my hygiene and then got dressed. (outfit in mm).

"Ooooh, I look good as fuck." I said to myself under my breath as I turned to see my fat ass in my leggings. After I did my final touches I made my way down stairs to the kitchen to get some toast and jam for breakfast. I grabbed my breakfast and headed out to my 2013 Mustard Yellow Camaro. I loved "mustard" so much, she was my baby, yeah sometimes I was a guy, especially with my car, but I had a reason, my dad bought me this car and I've loved her ever since I first layed eyes on her.

I was driving for about 15 minutes when i finally arrived at my new school. Everyone stared as I drove up. I got out of my car and got even more stares, some good ones from cute guys and salty ones from girls. I wasn't really paying any attention to them though I was looking for the office so I could get my schedule. I felt my ass vibrate, and looked at phone. My dad had texted me asking how i was settling in the LA. I texted back really quickly and put my phone in my back pocket.

I finally found the office and went straight to the counselor so I could get my schedule. I had all AP classes. My first class was Physics and I was excited, I have always had a think for science especially if it involves Chemistry but for right now Physics will do just fine. My first class was pretty cool there was this girl I met she seemed pretty nice but sorta annoying, to energetic for my taste. My next three classes were pretty boring and then there was lunch. I was really bad at making friends so i just sat by myself for most of it. Guys kept walking up to me and saying hi and asked me if I wanted to sit with them and I said "no" I was chillin' right where I was. But then one guy came up to me, he was different somehow he was mysterious in a way, there was something about him that was curious maybe.

"Hey I'm Malaki, you wanna have sex?" or maybe because he was straight forward about what he wanted and truthfully I did want to have sex. Of course I said yes, and I gave Malaki my number, and told him to text me. After lunch I kept bumping into him we had like 5 classes together.Throughout the rest of the day we kept exchanging looks and texts, talking dirty and stuff like that. The last period of the day went faster then it had come and by then the last bell had already rang. I was walking to my car and I heard my name, and automatically knew who it was.

"Baersto! Oh my God! What are you doing here?" I said as I ran into his arms. Baersto was an old childhood friend. Before my dad left we used to live in Houston, Texas and he was my boyfriend for like 3-4 years but we broke up after he cheated on me with this other junior. We were still friends after and eventually we started having sex but we really didn't have a title and then I moved and kept moving until we ended up here, but what is he doing here.

I was broken out of my thoughts when he let go of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked really surprised and curious. "I moved here for college." He said with excitement. He was two years older than me, but I had no idea that he was coming here for college. But what was he doing here at me school. I was just so very confused. "What are you doing here at my school?'' I asked looking at him with intent.

"Me and your dad kept in contact after you moved and told me before I left Houston that you guys had moved here, and I asked him what school you went to and he told me and so here I am, just to hi." he said with his amazing smile. We stood by my car for a while talking and then I got a text from my mom.

Where the hell are you!!! - Mom

I'll be home soon don't worry - Ana'astasia

I replied right back and told Baersto that I would text him but I had to leave before my mom had a cow. So I got in my car and drove home.

Right as I entered my garage I got a text from Malaki.

Hey wat u doin' - Malaki

Nothin' jus got home actually -Ana'astasia

Ok maybe we can hang tomorrow - Malaki

Ok just let me see if I'm busy - Ana'astasia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. I tried really hard to put a lot of different intricate info in there so please comment and please like and please add this to your library. Bye Peeps