2| 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝

"Take a picture it'll last longer." The blonde boy said. The girl pretends to grab a fake camera and made a clicking sound. The boy walked up to her and laughed.

"Hi I'm Adam Banks." The boy said sticking his hand out.

"I'm Blaykely Johnson but my friends call me Blake." The two blondes shake each other's hands. The small blonde's eyes travel down to his abs and back up to his eyes.

"Um-uh sorry. I didn't know anybody was coming this early."

"No no your fine. I was just here with my frie-" The girl turns around to point and Julie who wasn't there. "Oh uh she must have left." The girl cringes at how ridiculous she must sound. "I can get out so you can get dressed. I got to grab my friend anyways."

"So are you and your friend just going around locker rooms looking for half naked men?" The boy says slipping a shirt on.

"What? No" The blonde glances back to her locker. "I'm here for the USA Jr. Hockey team." The smaller girl looks up at the boy with confidence.

"Your on team USA?" He steps closer

"Um yea" The girl chuckles

"Cool so am I!" The boy takes a few steps closer leaving a 5-foot gap.

"Oh cool" cringy "Um I better go and grab my friends for the meet up." The small blonde walks out backward.

"Yea um good luck." Adam says sweetly.

"Thanks! You too." The girl playfully winks at the boy and exits the locker room.

The girl's thoughts wandered to the boy thinking over how his eyes were just the perfect shade of blue and how muscular he was for only being what the girl thought to be 15. Her thoughts soon left the boy behind thinking about where her friend is and why she abandoned her.

"Julie" The girl screams looking for Julie. Repeating her name a couple of times until she found the slightly taller blonde with the rest of the group standing at the front entrance.

"Oh hey Blake" Julie said walking up to the smaller blonde. "Soooo" she trails off.

"Why did you leave me?" The small girl growls at her friend for leaving her behind.

"Well I saw the guy come out and thought I'd just leave you two alone." She wiggles her eyebrows

"Julie you can't just do that." The small blonde clenches her jaw defining her jawline. "That was awkward." The girl says under breathe loud enough for only Julie to hear.

"Well did you get his name or number?"

"Yes and No. He's a part of the hockey team too. So I'm sure I'll get his number ALONG with the others." The girl rolls her eyes and scoffs at the girl standing in front of her.

"Oooo" I hear the boys yell

"No no. There will be no oooooing because their is nothing to ooo about. You got that?" The small girl scolds them "Come on its almost 2:30 we need to go."

The team gets up and follows her to the locker room afraid to speak knowing the girl was ready to throw a punch at any moment now. The girl's thoughts wandered back to the boy thinking of what he was like and making up little traits about him from what she observed at their little first impression. The girl was nervous to have another interaction with the boy not knowing what her friends would say, so she peeked through the locker room door to see if Adam was still there. A sigh of relief went over her body when she didn't see the tall blonde boy in there. They walk in and begin to put on their pads and her lucky Jersey that the girl and her brother made when she was only 7 years old. They order a bigger size so that she could wear it 'forever.