Ordinary Couple (2)

I'd suggest listening to an exherpt of 'Crimson Peak' before reading, helps you visualize Loki's voice better in my opinion...

Even with my control over him, I couldn't stop the lurch of my heart when Loki begged for me. The goosebumps that crawled up my skin, the shivers down my spine... The mere concept of him allowing me to dominate him, restrain him, deny him... It's just such a 1/80 from fucking me senseless... His growls in my ear.. Telling me how tight my pussy is....

I also couldn't help the exhilaration of now having said pussy, hovering over his mouth. I can't deny that I was a little self-conscious at first about the angle.. But that unbridled dominatrix squealed like a horny school girl when I saw the desperation in his eyes, his gaped mouth huffing against my soaked core. He was in a fucking haze, like he was high off me.

"Mmm... You're so adorable down there~" I mused as I bit my lip, before gently pushing my fingers into his hair. Massaging his scalp gently, I watched as his eyes rolled back slightly before fluttering closed. His hot breath was such a tease on my swollen, wet clit..

Slowly I began to curl up my fingers in Loki's hair, causing him to groan a little "Please.. My Love... My Mistress..." I smirked at his words and without a second thought, I lowered and felt his lips against me.

I mewled as he sucked and tongue fucked my core, but this wasn't for him to exhibit dominance, oh no.. His tongue was my tool, and I was gonna use it till I was good and ready to reward him.

I yanked his hair like a handle as I rode his face, his groans sending vibrations rippling through my core as he ate me desperately. "Fuck~! Yeaaaa, baby that's the spot.. So fucking good for me.." It was like my mouth was working independently from me, as the words that left my lips seemed like that of another mind. Like someone had awakened within me.. And fuck was she hungry.

"Fuck, Loki~! Such a dirty boy. Devouring my pussy like it's your saving grace..!" I felt my voice crack a little as I rolled my hips, the combination of Loki's masterful tongue and groans bringing on a swift orgasm that was sure to make me scream. "Oh, yea..! Right there..!!" My voice was slowly climbing in pitch, like a soprano reaching her final note in some perverted opera.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my mouth gaped, my shoulders tensing as I balled up my hands into fists whilst clutching Loki's raven locks. It was silent for a moment, before I finally began panting and letting out a strangled groan. Then finally a growl.

"Ohhh... Such a good fucking boy.. Do you like that, baby? My taste? The taste of your mistress on your tongue? Filling~ your fucking mouth.." I growled through clenched teeth as I gripped his hair with one hand, riding out his face gently, forcing him to swallow my cum as I groaned.
"Just like that baby.. Juuust like that.." I breathed.

Once I'd finished riding Loki's tired tongue, I slowly pulled up and off his salivating mouth. His face was fucking priceless, his hair tousled, eyes hooded as he licked his lips slowly, accompanied by a satisfied smirk.

I inched my body down his, like a viper eyeing up it's prey. Until we were pelvis to pelvis, his hot breaths now back against my lips, where they belonged.

I ran my hand up his neck, my finger tips grazing his jaw and chin as I gripped lightly, eliciting a lazy smile as he yearned for the danger. The roughness. And fuck, did he love the roughness of my kiss.

I released his wrists from my magic binding, to which he groaned, whispering against my lips in between kisses.

"Please.." he began "Darling... let me.. touch you.." Loki begged. To which I broke our contact to gaze into his eyes intensely. He was almost intimidated, which made me smile..