Marvel Cast Rp

FULL NAME: Guinevere Marie Howell

MARRIED NAME: Guinevere Marie Hiddleston

NICKNAMES: Gwen (Chris), Gwenny, (Scarlet), Firefox, (Anthony), Spunky, (Chris Hemsworth),  Darling (Tom), Love, (Tom)

AGE: 34

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She and Tom knew each other because they went to the same acting school when they first started out. They became great friends and as time progressed, they slowly became lovers. They've been together six years in the same house. They have two dogs and an adopted cat. She doesn't really like doing interviews because they tend to ask too many awkward questions. She only does them if it's for an upcoming project she's working on.

PERSONALITY: She's a lot different from her character in the movies she's played in. She normally portrays the snobby rich woman who gets away with everything but in reality, she couldn't care less about money and she's rather spend time with friends and family. Guinevere adored Tom with her entire being, him literally being the sweetest person on the entire planet in her eyes. She fair and very disciplined.

EXTRA: Gwen grew up in Aniston, Alabama and moved to L.A. when she was only ten years old, her mother wanting her to have a career for herself. She was very athletic and even a cheerleader for the JV team.  She acted in small commercials for cereals and such but she didn't get her big break until she turned 23 when she stared in the hit movie, 'Continuum', a movie about a single mother and the struggles of being a black woman in America. The movie was a smashing hit and she even had small roles in the Avengers movies.

Gwen, in her free time when she's not working as an actress she's a composer. She plays the piano and ukulele in her free time. She adores kids with her entire being and one day she hopes to have them with Tom.

FC: