Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

It was the beginning of the night and you had the night shift, at the hospital. You didn't mind working night shifts, but that night was just going pretty slow.

Luckily you had a friend working the same shift as you. His name was Suzuki Daku. He was really nice to have around. You guys got close because you would always have night shifts with him. Sometimes you would got out for coffee or tea together. It was nice to have somebody to relate to, since he was also a paramedic and you guys see some shit together, so it felt good to have him around. Overall he was a really sweet guy.

As the night went on you helped around the hospital and talk to Suzuki. Only a few patients came in but nothing to major. It was around 1:30 when you all got alerted. Somebody had gotten injured and needed medical attention. You didn't know much, just you had to go pick them up. Finally something exciting happened.

Bokuto's POV:

After every MSBY game's, they go and throw a party. The whole team and their friends go to one of the players houses and party. There was plenty to drink and a lot of people got tipsy. So dumb shit happens. Like... A LOT OF DUMB SHIT.

Bokuto, drunk as ever, thought it was a brilliant idea to jump from the lower balcony into the pool. Thinking he would make it in. "HEY HEY HEY EVERYBODY" Bokuto said getting everyone's attention "WATCH THIS." Everyone started chanting "Boku-to, Boku-to, Boku-to." Gaining more confidence he didn't need. Akaashi finally spoke up "Bokuto I dont think thats a very good idea." "Oh Akaashiiiiiii, I will be fineeee." Not a second thought went through his head when he jumped over the railing.

SMASH! Apparently there was a ping-pong table by the pool. So instead of landing in the pool he landed on the table. There laid an unconscious white-haired boy on a broken table. Everyone started panicking thinking he was dead. Right after he had jumped, Akaashi called 9-1-1. Kuroo had ran over to help his friend, making sure he hadn't died. Bokuto started coming to his senses in the chaos. "what the hell happened?"

Y/n POV:

As you and Suzuki pulled up to the house, you could tell that there had been a party. You quickly grabbed your bag and got out of the vehicle. You rush to the house with Suzuki following close behind. You knocked on the door with it quickly opening.

A smaller guy with orange hair opened it. He told you to follow him. As he rushed through the chaos and you and Suzuki followed quickly behind. The place reeked of alcohol and sweaty bodies.

As you arrive at the "crime scene" you saw a black-haired guy trying to sit up a frosted-tip guy. You told Suzuki to go get the crash cart and he did as he told. The black-hair boy spoke up saying "I'm Kuroo, Tetsuro and this dumbass is Bokuto, Koutarou." You chuckled a little but before you could get a response in, Suzuki came rushing in with the crash cart.

Suzuki asked Kuroo to help lift Bokuto on to the cart, while you made sure Bokuto was secure. Kuroo thanked both of you and said "I will come by tomorrow to check on Bokuto, but for now you keep an eye on him." You and Suzuki put Bokuto in the vehicle while Bokuto started to gain concision back.

You start to examine Bokuto on the way back to the hospital. You found out he had a broken arm and most likely a concussion. You started to check his eyes to make sure nothing else was wrong. Finally the white-hair boy spoke up "Am I dead," He gasp. "Are you an angel?" You where confused by the silly comment. "Am I in heaven?" You giggled at the boy which made him more confused. "No, I'm no angel." "Oh well you sure do look like one," the boy replied.

You where taken back by what he said. You knew that he was still drunk and was confused. But to be honest you never really found yourself attractive. Still you can't help but think of what the boy said.

You finished up examining his injurers. You took note of what was wrong. Your conclusions were right. He has broken his left arm and has sever head trauma. You arrived at the hospital and took Bokuto straight to the ER. As you gave him to the doctors he whined, "Nooo please don't leave me angel!" You gave him a soft smile as you let the doctors take him away.

You couldn't help but notice that Suzuki looked pissed. "Hey what's wrong Daku?" "It's nothing  y/n, just-" You gave him a confused look "Just what?" "I don"t like how that guy was talking to you" REALLY?  He was mad about that? "Oh come on, he was drunk and had a concussion." "still." Suzuki stormed off. Jeez, what got into him?  You had never seen him jealous before.

You brushed it off and thought it was nothing, and you decided to stay until morning to help out. Mainly because you wanted to see how Bokuto was doing. By the time everything got settled down it was around 2:30 am. You went over to Bokuto's room to check one him to see how he was doing, and you found him asleep. You weren't surprised  since he probably had a long day. Now the only thing left of you to do was to wait till morning.

 AN: UGH im finally done with chapter I'm gonna go to bed gn<3