~°❃Chapter 3:We Trap HERE!?!❃°~

•3th person POV•

Y/n had just made it to the gym doors and is about to open it,"Finally I made it. Let's see what tim-8:13!??! HOW DID THE TIME GO BY SO FAST!?! Welp now I know what the fastest thing that can beat me time." The smol boy said to himself, and then the door open to reveal a tall boy with brown hair that has a thing sticking up and a big chest almost look like he has boobs. Y/n turn around and look up at the boy and smile, "HI THERE!!! My name is L/n Y/n and known as the Ultimate Trackstar! Nice to meet ya, what your name?!" The boy said with excitement, the brown hair boy was a little take back from the the small boy energy. But he just sigh and decided to and introduce his self, cause it be rude if he didn't. "Well I'm Hajime Hinata it's nice to meet you too. We didn't know there be a another student here." Y/n tilt his head a little confused by what he mean by that, but just let it slide, "Well here I am now! By the way may I come in please?" The sweet boy said to the taller one. "O-oh yeah! Sorry...come in." Hajime said to small boi moving to the side letting the boy in, once he did everyone turn their gaze to the two. "Tsk, it took you long enough." A boy with blonde hair and glasses and 90% legs said to the brown hair boy, "Oooooo! Who the new kid!? Ibuki want to know!" A girl with pink and blue and mostly black hair and had look like two cones on her head that may be her hair. "HELLO!!! My name is L/n Y/n also known as the Ultimate Trackstar! Nice to meet you all!" The smol boy shout loud enough for everyone to hear,"Well it's a pleasure to meet you too y/n-san." A girl said with long blonde hair and a backpack it seems she has too on and she also have a weird hair sticking up too! "Heheh nice to meet you too <3." Y/n said back.

•Hajime POV •

I let the cute smol boy in inside the, cause it look like no one else heard a small voice yelling but me *sigh*, but I let him in and he seen really happy to be here like it's not weird to wake up in a classroom where the window are cover up and our phone had just disappear out of no where, but he seems he doesn't mind that or did he even notice? But aways I think he the last one her-"Pupupup"! What the hell? A weird childish but sinister laugh ego through the gym everyone froze and grulp to see what make the sound. And then felt something or someone grip on to me I look down to see y/n hugging my waist he seems a little shaken up so all I did is put my hand on top of his head to see it works...lucky it did, now to find who was that.

•3th person POV •

Everyone in the gym froze and stop whatever they was doing to find who else with them, and then a black and white bear looking thing pop out of nowhere. "Fufufpupup. Welllllllllllllll hello there!" The bear said everyone grasp in shock to see a teddy bear talk, " I-it-it can talk!?!!" A round big chubby boy said pointing at the thing in front of them. "It can talk? It can talk. IT CAN TALK! Of course I can talk what did you expecting a singing bear well I don't mind if I can show guys a little what I can do heh." The bear said. Everyone from that point was confused of what the hell is going on right now! "Now now everyone listen up I'm about to say a few things that might SHOCK you guys minds but first my name, my name is Monokuma and I is the headmaster of this school and also yo teacher pupuupu!" The bear known as Monokuma said to the kids. "WHATTTTTTTTT!?!! A STUPID TEDDY BEAR IS OUR TEACHER!?!! THAT JUST SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" A big and muscular guy said that might look like be in his 20 shouted 'what dose shit mean?' Y/n said in head once again thinking really hard. "HEY I AM NOT A TEDDY BEAR AND I DEFINITELY NOT STUPID YOU DUMB PEST!" Monokuma yell back at the male, "aways you kids are here for a life time! Mainly it's involved you and this school and that i-" The bear was about to finish but the same boy with them✨legs from earlier and said "Can you get it over it I don't have all day." interrupting, Monokuma, "Geez kid if you shut yo fancy ass up I can." Monokuma said to the blonde who immediately shut their mouth. "Now like I was saying, and is....wait for it.....GOING TO BE TRAP HERE YO WHOLE LIFE!!!! UPUPUPUP! Until you die." The bear said when his mouth open to show razor sharp teeth, "W-we are going t-to be what...?" A short girl with short light brown hair and a green skirt and that look like about to cry. "WHAT HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS HAVE TO BE SOME SICK JOKE IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO STAY HERE IN THIS DAMN PLACE MY WHOLE LIFE!!!" A guy with purple hair that seems to be standing upwards and a small purple bread to go with it, "Nope not at all you going to stay here until you die!" "B-bu-but I-I don't *hiccup* W-want to *hiccup* die." A small sad voice can be heard from a certain small boy that go by the name Y/n. "WELL TO BAD YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU GOING AND THERE NO WAY OUT TO UNLEE-" When Monokuma could even finish the door of the gym open and close with y/n running out of there. "HEY WHAT UP WITH YOU KIDS NEVER LETTING ME FINISH!!!!" The bear yell, "Where the hell do he think he going!?!" A tall boy with a weird corn looking hair style and a long coat, "Well now he gone I can tell a little something about him." Monokuma said "What do you mean?" A short and I mean short guy said with a deep voice surprising almost everyone. "Well you see that little shit that was in here is completely innocent meaning: he don't know what s3x is cuss words where baby's actually come from what a p*ssy is or a d**k so that being said he act like a actual little innocent kid cause he parents like to keep him pure as they can and BAM they did it." The bear said, everyone just stand just trying to process what the hell this bear saying. "Tell me this one of yo sick jokes?" "Nope." "So he act and do things like a completed child?" "Mhm." "So when you call him a 'little shit' he doesn't know what shit is?" "Ding ding ding correcto! Wow you guys smart but sadly he know what dead die and killing is cause mainly his father die in a fire at he job oh so sad, but just imagine how much despair he felt just give me joy." The bear said with blushful and lustful face, "So why the hell is a god damn 15/5 in a half child here!?" A short boy said in a suit and little blush on his face, "cause he can bring the most despair and make it more interesting and cause I need something to laugh at so why not him CAUSE ALL HE IS A BIG CRYBABY PUPUPUPUPU!!!!" Monokuma laugh everyone just stared at the bear with a confuse angry look on there face but one a certain rockstar was going out the door to go look for a certain little trackstar runner....

✦Welp it not the best but not that bad sorry for taking so long to make this chapter I was trying to think of ideas but I hope you enjoy see you next time bye <3✦