Moving to Mondstadt

Bennett and Razor usually hang out in Wolvendom, Razor had only been to Mondstadt twice. But this time as the sun set and Bennett was about to leave, Razor grabbed his arm. "Razor want...to go with." He said quietly, "You want to go to Mondstadt with me?" Razor nods his head in agreement. "Okay!" Bennett was very excited, he got to show his best friend around town! And be together more, Bennett really liked the idea of spending more time with Razor. "I'm sure there's an extra room in the adventures guild! That's where I stay anyway, or did you not want to sleep over? Ah! Sorry I'm getting ahead of myself!" "No no...want to sleep over." This would be the first time Razor didn't sleep with the wolf pack but it was no big deal. "Must tell wolves..first"

As they arrived in Mondstadt it had gotten quite dark already, the street lanterns and the moon were the only source of light. "Katheryn! Is there an extra room at the adventures guild?" Bennett shouted as they got near to the desk. "There is not I'm afraid, may I ask why?" "Razor...sleep here" "Hmm..in that case can't he stay in your room Bennett?" "Is that okay Razor?" Maybe it'll be good for Razor, he can have a bit of company. Razor nods his head yes. "Then it's settled! Off we go!"

Apparently Bennett somehow forgot that the room he'd stayed in since childhood only had one bed. "Oh...Razor sleep on floor" "What? No Uh- we can share the bed?" Bennett was getting nervous and he didn't know why, best friends share beds all the time right? ...right? "Okay" Razor fell onto the bed and sprawled out taking up the entire surface. "Well we can't share if that's how you sleep buddy!" Bennett was only teasing but Razor formed a guilty expression on his face. "Sorry..." He tucked himself into a smaller position and moved to one side of the bed. Bennett laid down next to him with his back towards Razor getting a little red from how close they were. All of a sudden Razor puts his arm around Bennett and pulls him into a spooning position. "Ah! Razor! Why did you do that!" Bennett said, startled as he removed Razors arm from his side. "Hm? Razor do this with Wolves" "But- It means something different to humans!" Bennett was bright red, did he have a crush on Razor? No impossible!

"What mean?" Razor was genuinely curious. "Well it means you love them..." "But Razor do love Bennet, Bennett Lupical" "In a different way!!" Bennett was very embarrassed, Razor just said he loved him! "What way?" "Ugh! Go to bed I don't wanna explain right now!" Bennett didn't mean to come off as rude he just wanted this conversation to end. "...sorry..." 

The next morning they acted as if nothing happened, Razor was excited to take a closer look around Mondstadt and Bennett was excited to be with him. "Flower!" Razor seemed very interested in the flowers Flora had in her shop. "Which one is your favorite? I'll get you one Razor." Bennett said with flushed cheeks. Flora knew exactly what was going on and had a smug look on her face. "That one!" Razor points to the white Cecilia. "Hehe okay, how much Flora?" "This ones on me heh." "Really!? Today must be my lucky day!" Bennett picked the flower and was about to hand it to Razor when a huge gust of wind came and blew it away. "No..." Razor turned and watched it fly away. "Drat! I'm so sorry Razor, do you have anymore Cecilia's I'll pay!" Bennett clapped his hands together and leaned over. "That was the last one..." "Oh no! Guess it wasn't my lucky day after all" Bennett turned to Razor with an apologetic face. "It okay...just flower" Razor was clearly disappointed but he was being honest, it was just a flower.

After a bit of looking around the shops Bennett had to go do commissions for the adventurers guild. Razor decided to see Lisa, one of the other few people he knew from Mondstadt. He walked into the Library and went to find Lisa, she was sitting at her desk looking more bored than ever. "Oh hello cutie, I didn't know you were in Mondstadt." "Got here yesterday." "Ah that explains it, well what made you come visit me?" "Bennett talked about "love" explain please." "Ahhh you've come to the right person cutie, well there is three types of love. Family love, Platonic love, and romantic love, my favorite of the three." "How to know which which?" "Well sometimes that can be a bit tricky, but I'll try to explain to the best of my abilities darling."

"Your Lupical is like family, correct?" Razor nods his head in agreement. "That is the first kinda of love, the care you have towards your Lupical is a type of love. The second kind is also quite easy. Platonic love, the feelings you have towards your friends." So Razor platonic love Bennett?" "Well...maybe." "?" "The third type is trickier, Romantic love. It's where you want to spend all your time with said person and kiss them, and hug them. You only kiss people you romantically love." "Razor romantic love Bennett." "I thought you did cutie, it's quite obvious. Well run along then, I have work to do."

"How does Razor show romantic love? I'll ask Bennett."

Chapter one end 😌 I came up with this idea while making up fake scenarios in my head trying to fall asleep. It's one of my best.