jj maybank 1-part 1

this is smut, yes- but it's not deep ;) so don't expect too much of it.

laying in your room at the chateau, you and jj were scattered over the bed, the sun shining through the curtains and you and your boyfriend were just waking up.

jj-"morning princess"

his raspy morning voice made you want to cover his body in kisses.

y/n-"morning baby"

your brother, john b, was next door and still fast asleep so you and jj had some time to yourselves before he woke up. he wasn't keen on you being with his best friend (obviously) so you had to keep it a secret that you were dating. he knew you two shared a bed when jj needed time away from his dad but never knew about the sex or the relationship.

jj-"come here"

you snuggled into him with your face against his bare chest nd his big hands softly caressing your skin, moving up and down your spine.

y/n-"how much time do we have"

jj leant over to your bedside table to check the time on his phone. 10:38.

jj-"twenty-two minutes"

you felt his strong hands wrap around your waist pulling you onto him so you were now straddling his torso.

y/n-"be quick and quiet"

jj-"you got it"

jj winked at you as if he was telling you to trust him but neither of you were capable of being quick or quiet.

moving his hands from your waist to your hips, jj started biting his lip, staring into your eyes. he didn't look away from you until his fingers came to the front of your shorts. he took a brief moment to look at your shorts as he undid the button painfully slow. then he went back to gazing into your eyes.

whilst your boyfriend undressed you, you had been grinding gently back and fourth on his torso, gazing back into his eyes. jj tapped your outer thigh to tell you to move off him. you did so and layed down beside him as he repositioned himself to lay on top of you with this legs either side of yours.

he started kissing your lips passionately, then started moving down your body. when he got to your collarbones, he started sucking on your skin leaving a small hickey under your neck. his arms were under your back, hugging your waist. keeping eye contact, jj started moving down your body faster, still leaving a trail of kisses down your stomach.

as he got to your shorts, he removed his hands from your waist nd pulled down the zip. then his hands gripped the waist band and gently yet swiftly removed the clothing. you were left laying in your bikini from the previous day when you were tanning in the hammock in your garden.

jj was staring up at you as he twirled the sides of your bikini bottoms round his fingers ready to pull them down. he stopped for a second to gently suck the skin in between your bikini bottom and your belly button. after leaving a very noticeable hickey, he went back to undressing you.

picking up the pace, you helped jj remove his shorts as he had been so focused on getting you naked, he forgot to undress himself. your boyfriend was now kneeling in between your legs in his boxers and still staring into your eyes.

y/n-"hurry up. i need you."

your words drove jj insane as he grabbed your waist and threw you onto your front laying horizontal on your bed with only a bikini top on. he gripped the sides of your hips positioning you in doggy. he released his grip from your hips and gently smacked your ass before removing his boxers completely.

jj-"you ready baby?"

y/n-"mhm" you whined.

smacking your ass again he grabbed his hard soldier nd lightly tapped your clit with it before rubbing it on your folds and gently sliding it in. your forgot how big it was so you let out a sudden moan and jj rushed to cover your mouth with the palm of his hand.

jj's hand moved from curves of your hips, up your back to the clasp of your bikini top. he swiftly undid your top, and in doing so he grabbed both your arms behind your back, making you sit up with him still inside you, and you moaned loudly. he softly moved his hands up your arms, grabbing hold of the straps of your top. he tore your clothing from your body like velcro and then went back to what you were doing.

jj-"baby yes" he started to moan grabbing your boob with hand and gripping the joint of your hip and thigh with the other, to keep the pace speedy. this made the bed springs sound rapidly. jj removed his hand from your hip up to your hair and started pulling it back making you moan even more.

you two were so caught up in the moment that you forgot to be quiet. your body's crashing together made a loud clapping sound and when moving between positions you kicked items of clothing off the bed. the buttons from each of your shorts hitting the wooden floor made a loud noise. the underwire from your bikini top also made a loud sound when making contact with the floor boards.

now you were straddling jj, him laying with his head on your pillow and you riding him fast. as you reach your high jj starts groaning loudly and you start moaning loud too.

jj-" baby i'm so close, keep going"

moving even faster now, you get closer to your high and so you're uncontrollably moaning.

you and jj finish perfectly in sync yet you keep riding him just to drive him crazy. as you do so your brother storms into the room. you forgot to be quiet so your moans must've woken him up.

john b-" y/n why are you being so lou-"

he froze in your doorway. his expression was as if he had seen a ghost.

john b-" jj what the fuck!"

jj-"it's not what it looks like- um- i can explain!"

john b-"go on"

jj pulled the covers over your naked bodies to make the sight a little less weird for john b but he'd already seen it all so it didn't make much of a difference. leaving forward jj grabbed his boxers and pulled them up whilst 'um'-ing for a good minute. jj looked at you and gave you a kiss on the forehead before standing up and looking at your brother.

suddenly jj ran out of the room and into the living room where he was chased by john b.

john b-" jj imma fucking kill you!"

you were dressing during the time you had alone in your room before walking into the hallway. as you caught sight of your boyfriend and your brother running around you noticed john b start to giggle as he continued chasing jj. you furrowed your eyebrows from confusion to then realise he was having fun. you started smiling and as jj caught up to where you were standing, he hugged you, then picked you up bridal style and you all went out onto your boat and had a little morning ride around the HMS.