ᴘ ᴏ ɢ ᴜ ᴇ s 𝟺 ʟ ɪ ғ ᴇ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You know Sage, you can always just go to school over on Figure Eight." Rafe said, as he drove Sage back to The Cut.

"I know, but you already graduated, and all I will have is Avery and her minions. I don't belong there." Sage said.

"You do though, I've seen you get along with everyone. Everyone over there loves you, I just don't like you being over here." Rafe said, pulling up to the school.

"I know, but I can't leave my friends." Sage said.

"Sage, they're gonna get me thrown in jail." Rafe said, bringing up the serious topic. Sage looked over at Rafe, and to anyone else, they wouldn't know anything was wrong, but Sage could see the fear in his eyes.

"It'll be okay." Sage comforted, leaning in and pressing her lips against his. "I love you." Sage said.

"Have a good day at school. I'll pick you up after." Rafe said, and Sage nodded. Sage pushed the car door open, and closed it behind her.

She watched everyone stare at her as she got out of the car, and her breath hitched in her throat.

She looked around to find someone to make her feel comfortable, and she saw JJ, Pope, and Kie standing in the middle of the commons area.

Sage approached behind them, and saw the memorial that the students had made for John B, and she sighed.

"Guys I feel like everyone's staring at us." Kie said, looking around. She saw Sage lingering behind them, and her eyes widened.

"You're here." Kie said, thinking that since Sage was moving over to Figure Eight that she would be going to school there. Sage nodded, and JJ reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to them.

"Guys, I can't be late." Pope said, clutching his backpack and walking off.

"Hey, wait! We gotta stick together." Kie said, causing him to stop. Kie held her hand out, and Pope took her hand in his.

"Stick together, yeah." JJ scoffed. Kie linked her arm with JJ's, and they ignored the looks. She watched the three walk off, and once again, she felt like an outsider.

She wondered if she made the right decision in sticking by her friends side, because she, deep down, always knew that she cared more about them then they cared about her.

Sage trudged to her locker, and put in her combo before pulling it open. She shoved the books she didn't need in the locker, and looked at the photo of her and her friends that was taken before the first day of high school Freshman year.

"Okay guys, smile!" Kie's mom spoke, holding up her phone. JJ made a silly face with John B, and Sage turned and looked at them with a smile.

Pope and Kie were the only ones that looked into the camera and were actually smiling. The warning bell rang, and Mrs. Carrera waved the kids off.