Chapter 1: Sparking!!!

A/N: Hello readers! It's finally here! Dragon Ball Legacy Omake! This is gonna be little extra stuff between the main story. I don't know YET if I'll put special chapters in this series also or keep them separate. I don't know. We'll see.

. . . .

Prompt: Lexi had no idea what she was getting herself into when Bulma suggested they take her shopping. *Set before the events of The Strongest Human*

* * * *

Lexi should have known something was wrong when the last thing Trunks said to her that day was "I'm so glad I'm not you right now," with that smug smirk on his face as she walked out of Capsule Corporations.

Bulla and Bulma furiously chastised him for trying to scare her, but it still made her apprehensive. Pan's comment of "Tagging along just in case," certainly didn't help either.

With Bulma at the wheel, the four woman group drove into the huge and vast town centre within West City. Lexi would have been mesmerized if she wasn't so used to seeing big cities. Even the capital city that housed the Royal Palace on Planet Decilia was bigger than this.

Bulla, who was in the front passenger seat, looked back at Lexi who was sat in the back seat with Pan.

The cerulean-haired teen wore a bright yellow long-sleeved shirt with a smiling jolly roger as the band logo, which had protrusions in six directions. She also wore a black hooded jacket, with grey denim shorts and black heeled ankle boots. To finish off her look, her blue tresses were tied into a ponytail, and a star-shaped accessory adorned the right side of her head.

"I'm curious. My dad refused to speak on it, but were Saiyans big on fashion?" she asked Lexi.

The pure-blood Saiyan chuckled. "I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that."

Lexi wore a loose, short-sleeved white "Arrivedeci" crop top that she had borrowed from Bulla, with the words "ARRIVEDECI" in big black letters, jean shorts and black thigh high socks tucked into white sneakers.

Bulma snorted. "Judging by the fact Vegeta wears nothing but that armoured suit, I'd take that as a no."

The three younger women laughed at that.

"My mother however was really into the traditional stuff on Planet Decilia though," Lexi added. "The Decilians were big on fashion. It's apart of their culture."

"I'd imagine anything that isn't just fighting gear would look interesting to a female Saiyan," Pan quipped with a chuckle.

The quarter Saiyan wore a red off the shoulder top and wore a bra top underneath. She wore skinny jeans and plain black sandals. To finish off the look, she wore a black winter cap, with a ninja-like leaf logo on the side.

Lexi agreed with a chuckle. Eventhough she missed the Decilian clothing, the clothing on Earth interested her too.

"We're here!" Bulma exclaimed, parking her car.

The ladies exited the car, and Lexi watched with slightly wide eyes as a sea of people entered and exited a huge building, with the words "Sparking" across it in big gold letters.

"There's a lot of people here," the female Saiyan noted.

"Yep!" Bulma added as she put the vehicle back in its capsule, before turning around to look up at the busy building. "Welcome to Sparking Shopping Mall. It has everything here!"

Lexi stared up at the building in slight awe, before Bulla suddenly grabbed her wrist with an excited smile.

"Come on!" the Cerulean haired teen exclaimed, pulling a caught off guard Lexi towards the shopping center.