mmmmmmmmmm smutty

A/N: These characters are not from any fandom the are my OC's :)
______________________________

Tyson was currently gaming with his best friend, Freddie. And well, Freddie fucking sucked. After his 3rd time losing Tyson yelled "HAHA! GO SUCK ONE!" Freddie took this as a chance to flirt with him, as a joke of course, or maybe not, and rolled over into Tysons lap to where he was facing him, and not the ceiling.

"Suck one what, Tyson? Hmm?" He smirked and saw Tysons now rosey pink face trying to figure out if it was a joke or genuine flirting. Now see, Tyson wasnt flirted with much so he had no clue what was what.

Freddie took another shot "well? What should I suck huh? Got anything in mind Ty-Ty?" He felt his face start to flood with reddish pink colors as he looked up again to see a completely flustered Tyson mumble something

"What was that Ty-" he was suddenly cut off by a more confident looking Tyson "I said a dick! Go suck a dick!" Oh poor Tyson had no idea what he just got himself into. "Oh yeah? Should it be your dick then Ty-Ty?" Freddie chuckled and sat up slightly wanting to see his best friends reaction better.

After a moment if silence the blonde finally spoke up "Fuck it! Yeah suck my dick ya bitch!" He said laughing at the end. He was being both serious about this and playful.

"Whatever you say Tyson" he got off the bean bag and carried The shorter male to his bed, sitting him on the edge. Tyson didnt know weather to stop it or if he wanted it to keep going. He had liked Freddie more than a best friend for a while now but he didnt know if it was right. He snapped back to reality when he felt his pants being pulled down. He shuddered when he felt the others hand touch his now growing erection

"You ready for this shit? I hope you are cause I'm not stoppin' till I get somethin' outta ya" Freddie said, now pulling down the others Boxers. He gave a few kitten licks at the tip before putting half of it in his mouth, his tongue swirling around as he sucked, hearing the quiet moans of the man above him. He hummed, sending vibrations and pleasure to the other "mmM~ Freddie holy shit dude-"

'Just you wait and see' the taller thought, before putting the whole thing in his mouth, thanking god that he didnt have a gag reflex. He started humming and swirling his tongue around the others dick, feeling proud of the moaning mess he made of his "best friend"
"Holy fuck- F-Freddie- Aah~"
The brunette started bobbing his head and sucking more, pleased to hear more moans from the blonde above him.

Tyson gently grabbed onto the others hair and pushed his head farther onto his length lightly. "Mmm~ Freddie~ How the fuck are y- aAhhH~" the Younger bit his lip and tried holding back moans of pleasure and pure bliss

After a few more minutes of Tyson being a moaning mess, he felt that one feeling in his stomach "mmM~ Freddie~ I- I think I'm gonna-" but before he could get it out completely, he came.

Freddie was quick to swallow and took the others dick out of his mouth. "Freddie how the fuck did you do that?" "I read. A lot." He said and laughed "how about you
go get changed and get some rest ok?"