Outer Banks

FULL NAME: Aaliyah Heyward

NICKNAMES: Allie (everyone), Pogue (Rafe and any other Kook), babe (Topper), bitch (by Sarah), Pogue slut, (Sarah).

KOOK OR POGUE: Pogue

AGE: 17

HEIGHT: 5'6

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Nome

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She's a year younger than her brother Pope.

PERSONALITY: She's the complete opposite of her brother. She takes up for him over everything no matter if it's Rafe, JJ, or even Topper, she will always have her big bros back. She is very outspoken and she doesn't take anyways shit. She's blintz hard headed, and very very protective over her friends. She is a straight A student and she's best friends with Kiara but she's a lot closer to JJ. Those two are always together and people often think she's dating him but no, they are just really good friends.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: Like Kiara and Sarah, they were all best friends at one point. But that's until Topper broke up with Aaliyah for Sarah, then they just broke it all off with each other. For a while, Aaliyah hated Sarah and she couldn't stand her. She still can't. Her and Topper are heavily complicated because even though they are no longer together, Top still goes to her for all his problems. Even if his problems are with Sarah. She still cares for him and loves him but, he doesn't act like he knows what he wants. JJ, Pope, Kiara, and John B still don't like the fact that they still see each other, especially Pope. *for the rp, Topper and Sarah are together*

Crush:

FC: