the new host

[chapter four: the sauna test]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

THE GUYS sat in Mike's basement once again. Lucas was trying to get in contact with Max, and after a while he managed to get her to answer.

"Shut. Up." She spoke into the radio before shutting it off.

Lucas looked at his friends before they all walked towards the phone.

Will sat next to M/n who was sleeping, after passing out in the rain he managed to catch a fever but it would go down.

M/n would occasionally toss and turn, but that was only from mild discomfort and also because of the nightmares he was getting.

After that little thing with Heather, he has been trying to figure out how she could have a connection with Billy, and why did this whole thing revolve around Billy?

He'd find out,

Right after this small nap

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Gabe ate some ice cream as he listened to Dustin explain the situation on the Russians.

So far, we know that the guard who has the key card to the door or whatever, is armed with guns, and the door is filled with boxes that is constantly being filled with even more boxes.

But seeing as it is being heavily guarded, they don't want anybody to find them.

"There's gotta be a way in." Robin sighed.

"Well, you know, I could just take him out." Steve leans forward, placing his cap onto the table.

"I'm sorry, did he just say he just-"

"Take who out?" Robin asked, interrupting Gabe to answer both of their questions.

"The Russian guard." Steve elaborated.

Robin and Gabe leaned back and nodded, looking at him with deadpan expressions.

"What? I sneak up behind him, knock him out, and take his key card, it's easy." Steve shrugged.

"Did you not hear the part about the massive guns?" Dustin asked.

Steve turned to look at his son- ahem, excuse me, Dustin, giving him an annoyed stare. "yes Dustin, I did. And that's why I would be sneaking."