𝙲𝚑 𝟷

( 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 )

"Y/n.. It went silent for a moment Y/N!" Your older brother Leno said "hmm. 5 more minutes" you moaned out slowly "bitch no get the fuck up your already half way late for this
shit, it's not the same time zone anymore" 2 weeks ago you and ur family moved down to Japan for some reason. Ur mom never told u why so u just went with the flow. "ugh. fine"  you started getting up out of bed and headed to the bathroom
"ugh I'm tired" you said while running water on your tooth brush, you then put toothpaste on it and put it in your mouth brushing and spitting it out. You washed your face and went back to your room "hmm, let's see what's popinn in the closet" you started snickering. You ended up ramming though your closet picking an white top with a plaid skirt and jacket that was yellow & blue with sum Air Force 1's in white ( hair is the same too )

 You ended up ramming though your closet picking an white top with a plaid skirt and jacket that was yellow & blue with sum Air Force 1's in white ( hair is the same too )

( don't like it find ur own )

You grabbed your book bag and a few
small boxes that you had left the other day from first moving into UA and headed down stairs. "Morning ma!" You said while walking into the kitchen giving her a kiss on the cheek. "GIRL. don't scare me like that you woulda got smacked to the east side" "sorry ma.. but I gotta head out so I'll see you next week? K.?" "Yea yea whatever" she walked up and hugged you one more time before you had to leave her just yet. "I want you to know I'm so proud of you for making on your own and pushing through everything" she patted your head and went back to the kitchen. "Aw thanks ma" Just then you forgot about your most important thing in the world to you. "NY!" You ran up the stairs and busted into your little sisters room. "BITCH WAKE YO ASS UP" you were angry because she had no thought of coming to see you before you left. "Stop FUCKING yelling" "well fuck you too." You slammed the door hard. "DONT SLAM NO DOORS IN MY HOUSE NOW CHILD" "SORRY MA" you loved your sister dearly and hated when y'all fought or when she talked smart to you. You walked down the stairs and grabbed the boxes you put down and walked outside. You put the boxes in the back seat then headed to the passenger seat and waited . While waiting you put on some lipgloss and did a little makeup. You looked your self in the mirror and did goofy faces passing time by. Soon then Leno came out and hopped in the car. "Gworl you look sad.. wassup?" "huh? Nothing just thinking"  "wanna talk about it?" He says while starting the car pulling out the drive way. "Nah im good but thanks"

( YES LENO IS GAY #MATERILGWORL )

You plugged in your phone in the aux and turned on !New magic wand by Tyler, The Creator!

An hour later

You guys finally pulled up in front of the the school and got out the car. "Finally we here wit yo slow ass driving" "stfu at least I'm not trying to kill us out here" you opened the back seat doors and grabbed your stuff "well are you going to walk me in?" "Fine if you insist" "Boy I was just asking". "Whatever y/n" he said while walking in with you "cmon, I don't wanna anyone to see me" you ran past anyone/anything fastand went to your dorm . You unlocked the door to just see lots of boxes from yesterday + the couple u brought today "well imma unpack, see u big bro" "What you made me come up here for no-" you slammed the door in his face and started unpacking. Putting up your l.e.d lights , clothes, shoes and whatever you had left. You where finally done and you were proud . ( whatever theme you like )

"Now time for my bathroom"

( your bathroom has whatever theme)

"I'm so fucking tired" you checked the time and set an alarm clock for 10:00 AM. At 10 it's a meet and great for students and teachers to see each other before school would start next week. You really didn't wanna go because you weren't social but you was never scared to speak your mind and do whatever. It was currently 8:30 AM so you had time to sleep. "Oh my time went by fast it was just 6:00!" You thought.  You turned on the tv and watched "Girl from nowhere" on Netflix and headed to bed.

"ITS TIME FOR THE TWERKULATOR.
"ITS TIME FOR THE TWEKULATOR.
"I'MA SHAKE WHAT-

You turned off your alarm clock and got up stretching. "Welp. Here we go!" You went into your bathroom and brushed your hair out and popped some gum in your mouth heading out the door down to the common area . Once you got there you looked around seeing about 28 people there almost 30. You was about to go back up to your dorm until you heard someone yell your name . "Y/NNNNNNNN!" You turned around and saw someone you never thought you would see again.

"Izuku?" He jumped on you hugging tight. "I- c- can't b-breathe" "Oh sorry! um how have you been?"  "Why are you acting dry? This deff ain't the bestie I had before I left"  "Haha yea well ig we change yk?" "You had a bad change. Bye" "WAIT Y/N IM SORRY!" You turned around and hugged him "still a little baby huh?"  "Leave me alone bitch."  "Now that's my dekuquan" "stop calling me that!"

Hours after catching up and arguing.

You headed back to your dorm after saying your goodbyes to deku. You walked inside your dorm and took a shower . You put on some shorts and an oversized t-shirt you stole from your bestfriend Baji. (Yes Baji from Tokyo Revengers) you put coco butter on your body and face and layed down on the bed with "Girl from Nowhere" still playing from earlier. It was now 10:00 PM and you was about to go to sleep until you look at ur phone and saw "bestie baji 😍⚔️" was FaceTiming you. "Wsp bro" "Hey baji wassup" "Nothing I miss you already it's boring now yk" "I ain't even think abt you today .." "oh wow you whore. Gn love you ig" just with that he hung up. You knew he was mad but you was sleepy and ain't care at all you would just talk to him tm.

Hey y'all it's my first story so lmk what u think and yeaa! Story on Y/n- she lived in (whatever mha take place in) and was childhood friends with deku and bakugo but had to move away then boom once again you move back here (now) so yea while you was gone you met all of the Tokyo revenger characters and shit so yea . Sorry abt this I'm literally so tired I stayed up all night and it's 7:28 AM now so yea.

Words - 1175.