Figure

I was on my way from work around 11:30 p.m. in my car, driving down the freeway in the rain. 

"I'm on the way baby" was my response answering my  ringing cell phone with "Sakinah" on Caller I.D. 

We met at mall two weeks ago where I worked in Von Maur and she was picking out a outfit for herself. "You'd look better in light green and white. I like chocolate mint." I commented as she looked in the mirror holding up a pink polo shirt with the red polo man and horse. "And who is I?" she sparked at me who asked the question, turning around raising an eyebrow getting a good look at the man she was talking to. "Omari, I work here" stepping up close to her from behind clothing racks. I held up the green and white one I referred to, "This one right here" smiling back at her as I seen the sexy response on her face. "My names Sakinah", she said holding her hand out to greet me. I responded with "Nice to meet you", and with no one else in the store at the moment I pulled her closer to me, rubbing my left hand down her side whispering in her ear "You know, Sakinah, you got a nice figure for these clothes, and I got a nice figure to wear you as well" finally grabbing one of her perky cheeks that felt soft but firm like she went to gym routinely to shape it just right. My middle finger reached her pussy through the thin dress she had on and panties, creating moisture the more i rubbed it in circles as our conversation flowed. From the cameras it and behind the polo shirts held in just the right angles it look like I was just assisting her in shopping. "Heres my number" she said, and following every digit she pronounced I entered it into my phone. A customer starring in the display looking for me seeing if we were open as Sakinah slipped her hand into my slacks going straight for my hard dick poking out angled down rubbed against her thigh. I told her "I got a customer"  and  she smiled walking out saying to me "Maybe ill try that outfit on sometime soon." and left without a purchase. I fixed my pants and walked to the register so it didn't look to obvious I had a boner and went to assist the customer walking inside.

I showed up to her place at 1 a.m. still in my business casual fit I wear to work that got slightly wet in the unexpected rain fall. She opened the door in some short black shorts that hugged her ass nicely and a white t-shirt. I had a black tie on with my dress shirt, black blazer, and black slacks. She put her hand on the door way trying to test my dominance yet teasing me with the thighs poking out and fingers running down my chest unbuttoning my shirt. I pushed her inside, kicked the door close with my feet and picked her up high, kissing her soft lips. She giggled and screamed in excitement and I craved her pussy after a long day at work. She was a sexy dark skin sista with curls and a nice waist, matching her perky booty I was about to have bounce back and forth on my dick like ping pong. I didn't have patience for the bedroom so I took her to the dinner table in her dining room with her legs around me and my hands all on her ass. I put her on her stomach and pulled Sakinah's body to the end so I could get my full strokes. I started kissing on her neck, sucking, pulling, and nibbling so light on her skin she moaned every time I let go of it with my mouth. my hands raced on her body  grabbing her chest and sides to get an idea of how I was going to ruin her pussy with all the control of her sides and my dick thrashing her tight hole. She sat up to undress me, kissing on my neck and down my chest. I pulled off my blazer and kicked my shoes off, pulled my pants down and she unbuttoned my shirt. A hard, black, and thick vein filled dick popped up between my exposed shirt as she took my boxers down and dropped to her knees. I felt soft fat lips suck the life out my dick consecutively, so soft and seductively with how wet she had my dick I felt teased.

I got harder in her mouth, grabbed her head full of curls, I pushed her head down encouraged her to suck harder and faster. I pulled my fat, hard, and now wet dick out of Sakinah's mouth and pulled her up, turning her around so she could feel it on her pussy. Sakinah started to grind and twerk on my exposed raw dick with her shorts still on but I could feel her soft booty get me even harder. I pushed her head down and ass up on the table with her legs spread and started kissed on her butt down her the back of her thighs to the back of her knees, sucking and popping her skin till my tongue was licking back up to her pussy. "Oooo baby" she said with her moans as I stood straight and shoved the head of my hard dick up against her panties almost penetrating her with them still on making a fold around my hard black cock. I pulled tem down and repeated the same action, except I grabbed a handful of her hair and put the whole thing in her pussy making her gasp for air as I started a slow but strong forceful furry of strokes. Her pussy started to queef as I grabbed her sides and went in deeper, pulling her hair back and kissing on her neck whenever I got the chance. I grabbed her legs and spun Sakinah on the back tugging her whole bottom half still on the table on my dick so I could have more leverage.