Not So Good, After All

Welcome, all. Gentle reminder, this is the first story I'll be posting and actually putting effort into consistently updating, so bear with me. Offensive comments will not be tolerated, and a recurring theme in my story is "consent is sexy," so you'll hear that in just about every novel I publish. And trust me, I will be publishing. It's only a matter of time now. Thanks, and enjoy.

MOON_PARAXISM

It was the first day of many lasts.

The last time hurling my alarm clock (which happened to be my phone) at the wall. The last time cursing under my breath as I shuffled out of bed, picking up the device. Androids were uncrackable, and I stood by that.

What? Anyone who hates has an iPhone. Fuckin' losers.

It was the last time I'd shovel Wyatt's somehow amazing food in my mouth before rushing off to school, and the last time I'd actually think about any of these lasts.

I joined Camille at the picnic bench by our pond. Well, it was on the school property, but our fellow seniors had claimed it for themselves. Ryan, a close friend, stood hollering with the other idiot boys.

"It's senior year!" He screamed, followed by a chorus of howls and whoops from the hormonal fucktards.

Camille laughed at her boyfriend's antics, and I rolled my eyes, sitting next to her.

"Hey, dumbass." I greeted.

"Hoe." The brunette responded with a subtle head nod. She was glowing today, and Ryan kept sending her winks from after as his friends began to skip rocks.

"So, how was the sex?" I asked her nonchalantly. Her eyes widened, and she took my uniform by the collar.

"Shut the fuck up, why are you so loud." She hissed, and I smiled smugly.

"Kinky." Said I, referring to her fist gripping my shirt. Cami rolled her eyes.

"You're a horny fuck."

"You must be hornier than me, you actually got some. Is his dick big?" I asked in a valley girl voice, like I actually cared. She swatted the air where my head had been milliseconds ago before I ducked.

"Hah." I celebrated, right as Ryan flicked me.

"Ow!" Rubbing my forehead to soothe the brief pain, they fist bumped, and she pulled him in for a kiss.

I gagged.

"Y'all are too straight for me." I complained, standing just as the bell rung.

It was senior year, and this time I was determined to do things right. Well, better. I high-fived the same few friends I'd made at parties, winked at the girls I'd kissed at said parties, and generally avoided anyone else in the crowded hallways of my school.

I entered Mrs. Princeton's room with a smile. She had pulled aside a familiar girl with reddish-brown hair, glasses, and a pint-sized nose, who was too cute for her own good.

The hot girl in question and I had shared the same classes for the past twelve years, and I wasn't surprised to find her in my classes this year. Her name was Alyssa, and we had never really been friends, or more than, which was rare for me when it came to attractive female specimens.

Alyssa valued her education.

I waved to her.

"Alyssa," I said, acknowledging her. Then I winked at my teacher.

"Barbara." I greeted, in a much more suggestive voice. Ms. Princeton rolled her eyes.

"Sit the fuck down." She grumbled, and I laughed.