Act 1 - Pilot ✔️

———
Sitting on the couch texting my boyfriend, Beck talking about his feelings towards me which made my face go all bright red.

I start to hear Tori talk about her little project with her partner. I think his name is Ian or something like that.
"Alright, let's see. The bread mold..." Tori start by touching the weird thing.
"Bread mold." Ian with his laptop typing what it is.
"Furry."

"Furry."

"Mushy."

" Mushy."

Tori walked towards the looking fish mold.
"Next, the fish mold." Tori looks at the old-looking thing with a disgusted face.
"Fish mold."  The little Ian says which is getting a little fucking annoying.

Before Tori could even smell that weird looking thing. "Please don't tell me you going to smell that." But Tori had to smell the funny old thing. I put on a disgusted face feeling a little bit bad for Tori.
"Stinky." Put a disgusted face too, Rumbling her hands together. "Told you."

I Start to get up from the couch to get a drink but to see Trina, my twin sister sadly walking through the door, I sat back down. "I am so upset, you won't believe who I got partnered with for the big showcase," Trina shouts to Tori. "You're always upset." Me talking to myself, getting the milkshake that Father kept in the fridge from last night, I don't care what Trina does.

"Who?" Tori ask.

Why does she have to ask?

"Andrew Harris! A tenth grader." Trina said "It's Andre who is in the same grade as me," I said to her after drinking from the cold glass that was in my hand.

"What's a big showcase?" Ugh, why does everyone have to question things? I rolled my eyes.
" It's a performance they put on at school every year." I felt nice to explain what it means which I never do, but Trina being Trina had to push in the conversation.

"They invite agents and directors and producers and other super-powerful people in show business and is extremely important which is why I am so upset! And Good Bye!" She says as well as pushing the boy at the door.

I waved at the closed door, bye-bye to the person I will never see again. 

"Hey! He and I have a science project due to do tomorrow! I'll have to bring in my mold bush."

"No! Andrew's coming over and you got to help us figure out what to do for the big showcase! I definitely wanna sing!" Trina walks up the little steps up to the piano with me and Tori following after her and starts to sing bad and off-key. "How was that." She asks Me and Tori. "Loud." " Loud and horrible." Tori and I say together.

"Awesome," She says to herself feeling I think proud?

The doorbell rings "He's here." She turns around to me and Tori so I start to walk towards it but Trina has to say something that fucking pissed me off. "STAY!" how dare she speaks to me like that.
The thing opens the door "Come in." She says to Andre.

"Thanks, hey Jordon." I walk up to him and do a little handshake that we have done since we were little. " Tori, that's Andrew," She says "Andre," we say together "You go to Hollywood's Art too?" Andre asks Tori." Oh, no. I'm not a performer. Just my sister and brother." Then Trina had to butt in." Yeh, me and little Jordie got the talent and she got the strong teeth."

"Don't call me that." I give Trina a death stare and walked slowly, backwards to the couch but she wasn't listening to me. "Ya know, she's never had one cavity," She said looking at Andre.
"I try not to drag about it," Tori said looking all Innocent.

Andre walks to the piano "Oh, nice piano." he being to play a really good song. " Oh my god, you are fantastic." "I know right," I said looking at Tori and Andre. "He's okay," Trina said. Andre sniffs Tori's hand as well as mine but I don't know why. "Fish mold."
———
Jordon's update
5 days of helping Trina and Andre rehearsal. with the help of Tori as well. Let me tell you something, Trina driving me INSANE!
Feeling: MAD 😡
———
After finishing the text message to Beck. I saw Andre and Tori coming back in from the backyard, Trina had to brag about her stupid, ugly light blue dress when she saw the two. "So? What do you think?" she turns around showing the whole thing that she had on. "Fabulous, right?" No not fabulous.