Chapter 1

--Some characters may be out of character and I won't really follow the plot, anyways, enjoy--

Y/N's Pov~~

I sigh as i enter the room with my best friend Shoto.

Now people may think he's boring and all but we literally grew up together so.. The dude has no shame.

As we enter we see that the only ones that are there are Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari and Mr Aizawa.

As I pass Mr Aizawa I wink at him making him roll his eyes, "Morning, Todoroki, L/n." I nod in response.

"That's a very good observation you made there, Mr Aizawa.. It is, indeed, morning." shoto replies while walking towards his seat.

I laugh and sit on Sho's desk while talking with him.

After awhile more and more people enter the classroom. Soon enough the lesson starts.

I just sit next to Shoto and talk with him.

" Todoroki, L/n, shut up and focus or you'll get detention. It's rude to talk in class, y'know. " I sigh and roll my eyes.

"It is very rude to interrupt a conversation." Shoto blankly replies with no emotion on his face, I smile and turn to look at Mr Aizawa, "Yeah teach. You're awfully grumpy, when was the last time you got laid?" I ask him, I could just feel Shoto holding in his laugh.

"After class, L/n."

"Damn the dude just openly said that he's gonna fuck you after class." Shoto replies and laughs, I laugh with him while hearing a few giggles in class.

"Boy oh boy, Didn't know Mr Aizawa was a pedophile." Bakugo says making me and shoto smirk and look at each other.

You see, when me and Sho fool around some people start to join in.
Mostly Bakugo.

"Yeah well who can resist me?" I answer.

"Me." Momo says while rolling her eyes, she hates me because she has a massive crush on Sho but as she would say it i'm 'In the way of their love' But in reality, he just doesn't like her at all, pretty sure the dude can't fall in love. Like me.

"I'm pretty sure she was talking about dudes, you a dude? It's okay if you are.. No one here judges." Shoto says and smirks after he sees me laugh.

"Well duh, IcyHot, can't ya see its all plastic and shit. But don't worry ponytail. I have a friend like you that was born a male but is now a female. I never liked you in the first place so.." Bakugo says then gets nudged by his boyfriend kirishima.

--I'm sorry if any of you are offended by this, I really don't have anything against it or something. I actually support it. I never judge--

"Enough, L/n, Todoroki and Bakugo, detention tomorrow." Mr aizawa says.

"Haaa?? WHY ME ASSHOLE?!" Bakugo shouts and stands up. "Want two days of detention?".

Bakugo scoffs and sits down again.

"That's what I thought." Pencilhead goes back to his stupid ass boring lessons and this time we are all quiet.

After class I try to sneak out but, "L/n. Stay." He says a bit pissed off. Sho turns around and flips me off while smiling, before leaving.

Erase-ur-dick stands up and closes the door and turn around. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"What? I wanted to sit."

"Get out of my damn chair."

I shake my head and lean back in the chair, "Nahh, it's so comf-AH!" He pulls me out of it by my wrist and holds me close to him, I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Miss L/n.. You should learn to be a good student.. Yeah?" I look at him and scoff while crossing my arms.

"This is bullshit, I pay to be in this goddamn school so I do whatever and whoever I please." I say and sit on his desk, he sits on his chair looking up at me.

"And I get payed to get you to learn to be a hero, so don't be a pain in the ass."

"Hm, speaking of ass, you're just angry that you can't get it." I say and position myself so that I'm leaning my legs on his chair, on either side of him.

"Trust me, whenever I want something I get it, I just don't want you." He replies..

Why.. Did that kinda hurt? The fuck he's my teacher..

I smirk at him making him once again raise and eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

I sit on his lap and brush my lips against him, he shifts a bit, clearly uncomfortable.

"Then why don't you push me away?" He stutters a bit trying to say something but he just cant..doesn't he have any experience with girls?

I then push my lips against his and stay there for a few seconds.

I pull away seeing him wide eyed for a second before going back to his usual tired expression.

"I'm going to give you a month detention..?" He says even though it sound more like a question. I lean closer to him and whisper in his ear. Making him breathe a bit louder.

"And I'm out of fucks to give." I laugh and stand up, I get my backpack and leave.

Until I got hit by realization.. I kissed my teacher, fuck I need Sho.. What would he do?

Oh right nothing he wouldn't just Kiss Mr aizawa.. Right?

Ewww stop stop, I'm going to shoto's dorm right now and imma cry.

I smile at my plan and quickly walk towards shoto's dorm.

--Aizawa's Pov--

The. Fuck..

Did I just lose my first kiss to a student? Oh no..

Why does something so wrong.. Feel so right, though?

I blush at the though of her sitting on my lap.. When she got closer she moved and..

I go wide eyed and look down, fuck sake.