One Shot

Sanzu x Mikey

R18+
---------

Sanzu entered the room with a frowning face.

"What took you so long?" Mikey asked while cleaning his gun, sitting on Sanzu's bed.

"Just filtered out some traitors." he answered as he loosen up his necktie, then threw himself on the bed.

It has been 10 years since the foundation of Bonten, and the organization have becoming more notorious despite of being reported as the years passed. And as of these years, Sanzu's loyalty cannot be compared to anyone that Mikey has been with; not even Draken.

"Tomorrow is your buddy-- Pah's marriage, aren't you gonna come?" there's a taste of sarcasm on Sanzu's words but he ignored Mikey for a while to get something in a mini cabinet beside his bed. It's a leash which he immediately wore.

Mikey grabbed the chain linked on Sanzu's choker.

"Oh? The little dog was crying for attention?" There's emptiness showing on Mikey's eyes but Sanzu just smirked as an answer. He was obviously pissing him off on purpose.

"Whatever you want to do with me, you know that I will never leave you like everyone did." Sanzu whispered.

Mikey knows that more than anyone else. He got nothing but Sanzu, and it's fine for him. He has nothing to lose anymore.

"On your knees." with those words, Sanzu kneels in front of Mikey. He unzipped his pants, and let Mikey's proud manhood stand before his face.

The boss grabbed his dog's hair tightly but there are not even a single complain was heard. Instead, he sucked on Mikey's dick like a fucking good girl.

Those choking sounds are like music to Mikey's ears. He might not vocal with it but he likes it when Sanzu's throat is at its limit.

Sanzu don't even care about himself, as long as he's satisfying his boss' wishes.

He gagged on Mikey's dick until he almost lost his breath.

"H-how was it?" Sanzu asked, bravely.

"You have the audacity to ask me even though you didn't even finish your job, hmm?" the leashed guy received a forceful fist on his cheek, but you won't even see fear on his face.

Mikey is shorter than him but he managed to pull him up and throw Sanzu on the bed.

"You will never have the courage to go against me on this bed." Mikey proudly whispered as he took off Sanzu's necktie, and used it as the dog's blindfold.

"Of course not. Use me as you wish."

Mikey tore Sanzu's clothes. All of them. And positioned him like a dog. He pushed down Sanzu's back using his foot, then held both of his hand.

On the top of the mini cabinet, Mikey found a pair of handcuffs. Without a second thought, he locked up Sanzu's hands behind his back.

"Not gonna fuck me yet? I'm getting impatient, you know." this little brat literally don't fear anything.

Instead of answering, Mikey pulled his hair and gave him a rough and sloppy kiss; mainly to pass him the drug through his mouth.

Sanzu suddenly felt drunk with his boss' kisses and it's getting deeper. He didn't even notice the blood dripping out of his lower lip. Mikey's lips went down to his jaw, roaming to the back of neck, then licking down to his spine.

Without a warning, Mikey put his middle finger in Sanzu's asshole, while his other hand is holding the chain linked on Sanzu's neck.

The drug is finally kicking in. This is Sanzu's definition of heaven; getting drugged and Mikey's rough way.

Mikey added a finger, and that makes two shoving mercilessly on Sanzu's ass.

He's barely breathing but that just makes him feel more aroused.

"Fuck! Stay still, slut." Mikey's foot is pinning down Sanzu's head, but he removed it again when he noticed that Sanzu's in his little own world already.

Sano pulled out his fingers and replaced it with his impatient dick. It was dry, and tight, but he just thrust it in roughly. Tears were building up on Sanzu's eyes behind his blindfold.

Faint whimpers and groans are coming out in his scarred mouth.

The thrusts became smooth and full of pleasure, even for Mikey. He unconsciously bit Sanzu's ear; sometimes his neck and shoulder too. The sound of their skin flopping all over the every corner of the room.

The two men sucked out each other's energy.

After that tiring session, Mikey unlocked the handcuffs. He was also the one that got an aftercare instead of the one who got railed.

A rare sight that only Sanzu has the opportunity to see; which is Mikey sleeping on his arms.

Their relationship is too complicated to comprehend. You'll never grasp which is the brat. Sanzu also have the upper hand to Mikey's emotions so you'll never know which is the real dog.

"Good morning asshole- what the fuck happened to you? Did you get into a fight with boss again?" It was Rindou's entrance with a cup of coffee on his hand.

"You guess." Sanzu answered with a smile carved on his lips.

"Boo! You, whore!" Rin jokingly said and threw a square pillow on him.