Part 1: Where It All Began.

Raavi was fuming. She almost stormed into her room but stopped at the door. She took a deep breath trying to calm her raging fury down and pushed the door open.

Shiva looked up the moment he heard the door creak but was immediately distracted by the account logs he was going though.

Raavi saw her husband focus his absolute attention on the inanimate books and for a second her decision wavered.

"Ye bhootnath ko accounts se fursat mile toh na kuch karega. Stupid. Idiot. Gadha. Fool.! Somnath ki sabse beautiful ladki se shaadi hui hai iski, kitna lucky feel karna chahye tha ise. But nahi! Isko toh dukaan pe bitha do bas."

Raavi pouted looking at Shiva totally engrossed in his work. She had learnt how to read him by now. She knew when something didn't add up in his books because his brows would furrow together forming a crinkle on his forehead. She knew the exact moment when his confusion cleared because that frown would be replaced by a relaxed look. She spent a few moments admiring him before mustering the courage to say what she'd been thinking for the past few hours.

"Shiva sun na..." Raavi breathed out hesitantly.

"Hmmm?" Shiva replied distracted, head still engrossed in his work.

"Meri ek help kar dega?"

"Kya??"

Raavi shut her eyes trying to calm her hammering heart. She couldn't even utter the words how on earth is she going to implement it??

But the events of the afternoon flashed before her eyes and she felt rage coursing through her veins. How dare she assume there was no romance going on behind closed doors! Not that there was anything going on but how dare she assume!?! Her heart steeled with resolve and she opened her eyes, smirking at her husband.

Shiva looked up to see his wife walking towards him with a glint in her eyes. He gulped nervously. His chipkali is up to something. This does not bode well for him. He stood up, eyes desperately searching for an escape but before he could, Raavi stopped right in front of Shiva.

She stood close; too close for comfort. Shiva could feel the heat radiating from her body and he looked at her in trepidation. She smiled and leaned even closer to him.

"Tu mujhe yaha ek hickey dega?" Raavi finally whispered pointing to the crook of her neck.

Shiva blinked. Once. Twice. His mouth went dry.

Lord have mercy! This woman would be the death of him!

Raavi expected Shiva to rebuke her ridiculous request, or perhaps push her around, even expected him to storm out of the room seething in fury.

What she didn't anticipate, however, was Shiva moving towards her, almost hypnotically staring into her eyes.

Her breathing slowed and her heart sped up, as she watched her husband's eyes darken with desire. She felt his hand trailing up her arms and felt his fingers tangle in her hair as the other arm snaked around her waist.

She shut her eyes, already feeling light headed by his proximity.

She leaned in to the touch, feeling his hot breath on her neck as he began to trail his nose along it.

She found herself pressed against the wall, his entire body pushing against her. Her eyes shot open.

"Shiva, tu kya...."

Raavi started to speak when her words were cut off by a pair of soft warm lips. All thoughts flew out the window the moment she felt Shiva kiss her, slow and tentative at first then turning urgent, unrestrained. Her eyes shut on their own accord as she felt his lips move with hers and she found herself responding with abandon.

Breaking their searing kiss when the need for oxygen became too dire to ignore, Shiva stared at Raavi's swollen lips. He leant down again, trailing his lips down her jaw to her neck. Raavi tilted her neck back as Shiva began placing open mouthed kisses on her neck. She felt nibbling at the base of her neck and she couldn't help but let out a moan.

Shiva felt himself reacting to Raavi's breathy moans. He trailed wet kisses up her neck, before reaching her lips and claiming it one more time. He bit her lower lip and making her gasp before finally letting go.

Shiva touched her forehead with his trying to get his breathing back to normal. Raavi still had her eyes closed, her breaths laboured. Her mussed hair and pink bee stung lips were seriously turning him on.

He took a moment to calm his racing heart and gently kissed her forehead before letting go.

Raavi opened her eyes to see Shiva already in bed, his back turned to her. She was confused. Did she imagine everything that just happened? She walked in a daze towards the bed when she caught a glimpse of her reflection on the mirror. She blushed harder at her disheveled appearance and her smile grew wider when she saw the purplish bruise beginning to form at the base of her neck.

"Romance toh hota nahi hoga na? Oh Rishita, you have no idea...!" Raavi smirked as she got into bed before eventually drifting off to sleep.

.....to be continued.

Thank you for reading this. And apologies for typos and grammatical errors!