The start of his despair

A/n: **I really advise you to play the song above to set the mood of this chapter**

Yasuchika's Pov:

I shudder as the cold air of the mansion engulfs me while I am awaken by one of the maids around the house, to get ready for school.

"Young master, please wake up, school is about to begin."

I got up and began to change in my school uniform which consists of a beige blazer and dress pants with a crisp
   with dress shirt with a red tie and accents, nearly the same as the. highschool uniform, but in creme color,  solely because of the relation between schools, which is a nightmare for me.

As a member of the Haninozuka clan I've taken over the title of the heir to the karate organization and leader of the Junior Highschool karate club, since my brother gave into his stupid lolita ways and trampled on our clan's pride.

I begin my walk to the limo to go to school. The district has a Ouran Highschool that my brother goes to, Mitsukuni. He's in this stupid 'host club' that he talk about nearly as much as he eats cake, like an alien freak. I blame that Tamaki Suoh idiot for encouraging him to betray the family ideals.

Timeskip brought to you by Usa-chan the contact to Honey's alien mothership

I begin to walk straight down to my karate club to begin sparring and practicing the Haninozuka honor.

Whilst stretching I hear girls squealing about how cute my 'brother' is, I quickly walk toward the door and shut it before I can hear about how amazing Mistukuni is compared to me.

How pathetic must I be to even be put on the same level as him, let alone below him.smh