Chapter 1 : 'Fallen Into A Coma'

{•3rd Person POV•}
Mono was walking his way to school. While walking to school, he thinks what will await for him today? He thought of the normal things that always happen, which is getting beat up. He thought nothing of it and continue his way to school..but little did he know, An event will take place and change his life forever..

{•Mono's POV•}
As i walked into the school entrance, i went straight to my locker.."Well, Look Who decided to show up" i heard someone said behind me. Knowing who it was, I shut my locker and turn around only to see 2 familiars faces... Or well known as 'The school Bullies'.."What do you want?" I asked, clearly annoyed "Well, why don't we get started with our schedule, Mono?" He replied. I stood there for a moment before Finally saying "Why Can't you Just Leave me al-" I got cut off, feeling pain in my chest. I groan while holding my chest in pain "Awh, Weak already? We were just getting started" "C'mon, stand up you crybaby" I heard them saying as a mischievous grin formed on their faces. I only Embrace myself for the worse..only to be saved by the bell.."Tch, You're lucky this time, freak. Next time, you won't be so lucky" They said before turning and leaving for their classes. I sighed, ignoring the pain. I stood up and got my book and started heading to my class..

'Oh boy, this is going to be a long day' i thought

{•Time Skip•}
~•After School•~

I was on my way back home, i heard a Static noise coming from an alleyway. Curious, I went to the dark alleyway. Although my mother said not to go into dark alleyways, I decided to just check it out and go back home..

Nothing bad will happen...right?

As i reach at the end of the alleyway, i Looked around, trying to find what was causing the static noise earlier. My gaze soon landed on a TV 'How can a TV even Work Out here?' I thought, i went to see what it was playing. It was broadcasting some weird signals or something, I tried to turned it off..only to receive a shock and blacked out...

The last thing i ever saw From this world will be the TV.. Will it appear in the other world?

{•Mono's Mother POV•}
I was Cooking dinner, waiting for my son to arrive back home. Although he was never this late, i thought nothing of it and continue back on cooking. Until, a phone call came. So, i went and picked up the phone and i can clearly hear the person on the other side saying "Hello? Are you Melissa Smith?" "Yes i am, what the problem?" I ask "Well, you're son has been admitted to the hospital this afternoon, he was found unconscious in a dark alleyway beside a TV, here is the Hospital's location if you wish to know, ***** **** *** ******* *****" I thanked the person and got in my car and drove there 'Why didn't you listen to me, Mono? I'm coming' I thought as i rushed to the Hospital's Location.

{•36 Mins later•}

I came rushing into the hospital and went straight to the Reception desk and Ask Where My son is "Name?" "Mono Smith, 14 year old" "Floor 2, Go left and That is his room" "Thank You" I wasted No Time And Ran to the Elevator. When I reach His room, I saw his body laying in the hospital bed, Unconscious. I stood there, Shocked beyond words. I went inside the room and sat next to his bed, I held his hand and prayed for the best 'Why Mono?' I thought.

After a Few Moment, A doctor Came in

"So how is he, doc?" I asked. the doctor look down before replying "He doing Fine, Ma'am. He is in a coma...He'll wake up soon"

I was Scared, Terrified beyond words.. I'm afraid my son will never open his eyes again..but i trust the doctor and hope for the best

To Be Continue...

__________________________________
Words Count : 691

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 16, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

An Escape From A Nightmarish World || Little Nightmaresजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें