:)

Xiao knock on the door.

"Oh you're classes already ended? Come on in!" Venti said from the other side of the door.

Slowly Xiao opened it, the door is heavy... well at least that how it felt to him. How many times have he visited this place? Who knows. But every time he came back it get heavier.

Xiao quickly put on a smile, he doesn't want Venti to think that he was frowning a second ago. "Hello" Xiao waved towards the patient bed.

"XIAOOO I MISS YOUUUU" Venti quickly open his arm trying to reach out for Xiao, but he know he can't get out of that bed of the nurse would scold him again.

"Yeah, yeah, I miss you too" Xiao let out a sigh and pet Venti head, he ruffle up his hair playfully.

Xiao reach out to a vase beside Venti's bed. He change the water and put some fresh Cecilia in the vase and give it to Venti.

"Hmmm pretty!! Thanks Xiao you brought the prettiest fresh Cecilia everyday!" Venti laugh. It was just a small request to have some Cecilia beside his bed when he first entered the ward, but Xiao turns it into a routine everyday.

"This Cecilia is prettier than the others though" Venti say.

Xiao grab a seat beside Venti, "really? It look the same to me" he asked.

Venti stare at him, "Of course!! Every flower have different meanings even if it's the same kind! Have some artistic taste would ya" he shake his head and sigh.

"...I never thought it's that important, I'll keep that in mind" Xiao smile a little. He's quick to realise his fault and that's why they never had a big fight ever since they start dating.

"Umm Oki! Now tell me all about your days!!" Venti excitedly wait for Xiao to tell him about his day. After all, being stuck in bed all days is so boringgg.

"Not much, our Music professor throw a fit though, I think he's still upset he can't find anyone to replace you for the vocal in the upcoming competition" Venti and Xiao both joined a music class, that's how they meet in the first place. The professor was so happy to find a talent like Venti who have such a beautiful voice, it's understandable how upset he would be that Venti can't join the competition he have been planning since the year start.

"Ohhh he doesn't usually get grumpy, tell him I said hi and that I'm doing fine next time." Venti said, hearing that someone got upset that he can't find another talent to match up to him gave him a huge confidence boost.

"In fact, I've been feeling far better that ever! I might even be able get out of this ward if this continues!!" Venti cheer up, and flex his invisible muscle to prove the point.

You're lying
I heard what the doctor said to you, they say that your case have no cure.

"Let's not get our hope to high..." Xiao stare at the floor, knowing that Venti's previous statement is a total lie, why would he joke about something like that?...

Venti cross his arm and pout, "so you don't want me to get better then?" He raised his eyebrows and glare at Xiao, before bursting into laughter... Venti couldn't keep up the angry act in front of his adorable boyfriend.

Still giggling, Venti said "Remember the last time you were sick? You caught a cold after I asked you to dance in the rain with me, but I shower you with kisses all day!! You should act more like me" Venti grin.

Xiao let out a few giggle too after remembering such an old memory, "yeah... And you caught the cold too the next day" he laugh again.

Xiao spend time with Venti for the rest of days, sometimes Venti made him read storybooks for him. While sometimes they just put on a movie to watch as Venti lean to Xiao shoulder.