✨Chapter 1✨

Love this photo of Haru. I found it on pinterest.

Y/n Pov~

Flashback (10 years ago)~

I was walking up these huge stairs to get to this park on a hill. As I was walking to the swings I noticed a boy with orange hair drawing....dried.......EGGS!!! I walked up to the boy "Hey carrot top! Why you drawing dried eggs in the dirt?"  No respond "OI Carrot tops answer me!!"  Still no respond.  "Ok.......then lets have a competition.......who ever draws the most fried eggs win........What do you say carrot tops?"   "Sure, but my names Kyo Sohma not carrot tops."  "Well Kyo I'm still going to call you carrot tops ok? Oh and lets have the competition over there since you already drew some fried eggs here on the dirt."  "Ok"   

TimeSkip To After the Competition~

"YESS!!! I AM VICTORIOUS!!!!!"  I looked at my watch on my wrist. "Dang, I have to go Carrot tops, But I'll come by tomorrow, ok? Ohhh and umm lets be friends ,ok?"  "Ok, but why would you want to be friends with me?"   "Because I don't judge people by rumors or their zodiac curse, that's why."  "How'd you know I was the cat....aren't you an outsider?"  "No I'm Y/n Sohma......I'm the black panther. I am part of the zodiac curse it's just that Akito is keeping me hidden from the rest of you."  "Ohh ok bye Y/n"  I started running to the entrance. "BYEE!!! CARROTT TOPPPPSSS!!!!"

End of Flashback~

"Earth to Y/n........Earth to Y/n.....Y/N!!!!"   "Ahh what sorry I was having a remembering an old childhood friend."  "Ahh ok. As I was saying, what high school are you going to?"  "I was planning on going to Kaibu High School."  "Ohh I hear that Mannabe and Machi go there is that why you're going there?"  "Ya. I was hoping to...you know get the band back together."  "Ohhh ok, Well invite me to one of your guys consetors, Ok?"   "Ya got it. See you later I gotta go now."  "Ok bye."   "Bye Lily."  You grabbed your skateboard out of your backpack and started to head towards Shinzo's House.

 I've been staying at Shinzo's House for the last 4 months because him and Kyo went to the mountains to train. But when Kyo gets back I'm going to beat the living Hell outta of him. He left without telling me, I just found out like 1 month ago. I was really worried. The first day of highschool started in a week, just great 🙄. I was really good in studies and stuff , I mean I'm a straight As student. I skip classes alot, but the school doesn't really care because I still get good grades and stuff. But I show up for pop quizzes, test, PE, and art class. I really like PE classes and art class. When I skip classes I usually I'm trying to write another song or drawing or training. Ya, Ya......I know my life seems soooooo boring to you, but I really enjoy it. I also do bake or cook in my free time for Kisa, Hiro, Hatori, or Shigure.  Right now I'm heading home to cook and bake some stuff for Shigure and Yuki. Yuki is also another one of my best friends....

Flashback TIME~

I was walking towards the main estate and I heard a scream and it sounded like a little boys scream. So I immediately start running towards the scream. Right now I'm running through these narrow hallways. I hear the scream again. I run and run and slam the door open. To see Akito about to hit the boy again.  *SLAP*  *THUD*  It wasn't the grey boy who got hit but me. I didn't have enough time to grab Akito's arm to stop him, so instead I took the hit. "Y/n, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!"   Akito was pissing me off right now. I stood up. I was standing in front of the grey haired boy with my arm in front of him in a protective way.  "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HARMING AN INNOCENT CHILD!!!???"  "BECAUSE HE PISSED ME OFF!!!NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!!!"    "NO. I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR PROBLEMS OUT ON THIS LITTLE BOY. AKITO I'm not afraid of you. I will fight you if I have to so suggest you leave."  An dark aura was surrounding you. And you had a sinsest look on your face, and you eyes showed nothing, but hatred and darkness.