⋆~❀Chapter 4: I PROTECT YOU!❀~⋆

•3th person POV•

Y/n ran hide who know where away from everyone especially that stupid bear reject, right now The smol boy is in a corner in a ball with his knees up and head down sobbing a little to his self. "I w-want to *sniff* g-go home...*sniff* I...do-don't want to *hiccup* die..." The little boy said to himself, little did he know someone was watching him and about to make him feel better. "Hey there little star!" A female voice call to the boy, Y/n sniff and look up with red puffy eyes and snot coming out his nose it was the girl with the pink and blue hair. "Hey there my name is ibuki Mioda! Ib-u-ki Mi-o-da! Nice to meet you!" The girl said crouching down to the smol boy, " *sniff* H-hi...*sniff* it's nice to meet y-yo-you too." The boy said while sobbing a little, "Hey hey what wrong you was just a bundle of sunshine a minute ago but now you a gloomy cloud, so can you tell Ibuki what wrong. please?" She said giving little puppy eyes, the boy nod and rub his eyes a little to get ready to talk. "W-well you see I..." The boy started.

•Ibuki POV •

I sit there listening to everything the little Star said, that dumb ass bear made him upset and I do everything it take to make him happy before I went out to look for him, he the bear said something about his father drying so that made a little trauma so that may him upset and run away. " A-an-a-And n-now *sniff th-at-th-that why I-I-I sc-air-scare!!! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Y/n cry, I immediately sat down on the floor next to the little star and pull him close to me and start to rub his back in circles. "Hey hey shhh it's going to be okay Ibuki here alright it going to okay I got you, alright." I said to the boy who look up at me with those beautiful e/c eyes even if they red from crying, "*hiccup* r-really *hiccup* y-yo-you going to-to pro- protect me?" I look at him with a soft small smile and said, "yeah...YEAH I AM GOING TO PROTECT YOU! IBUKI GOING TO MAKE SURE NO ONE HURT YOU MY LITTLE STAR!" I yelp at him with a smile and star in my eyes, he look up at me seeing he about to cry but not sad tears happy ones. "Thank you Ibuki-Chan." He said leaning on to me and closing his eyes, I pick him up and put him in my lap to my surprise he very light(😃 yea) I let him put his head on my chest and he fell asleep. I just sat there with my little star, with a small smile on my face I then place a kiss on his forehead.....

Don't worry my star I will protect you like I promise.

⋆I hope you enjoy everyone bye see you next time my little stars <3⋆