brandy x sans see

Hey everybody I'm coming out with this another book series right here.

It's going to it's kind of old because I made it a long time ago when I still have my other Wattpad account and I did a log me out of my other one.

Okay everybody let's get into this.

_____________________________________

Chapter one  betrayed.
-------------------

Jennifer side  kiss me now she's not here to look at it

Sans see  said I don't want to

Jennifer said to that

______________

Brandy side oh where else  sans see  promised me he would meet me, the bus tournament I've been waiting for 3 hours I'm just going to go up to the school and by myself

Time ship because I'm lazy she made it to school she seems somebody at the rules so she decided to climb up the stairs.

What she got to the room she thinks something but she's at Publix

Jennifer

AND

SANS SEE

OR

kISS

Each other in front of my face

I went to both of them and I put Jennifer off it said  sans see what the heck gril WHY YOU KISS MYBoyfriend for Jennifer I'll tell you once I tell you
twice Jennifer just stop sans see doesn't want you he wants me.

Sans see side link Jennifer a long she going to do nothing I'm dumping you for Jennifer license kind of person might like you ever be in your life only Jennifer alone and me

It's not calling me that you made for me BRANDY .

Brandy side but you told me you like them.

Sans see side I hate the next thing what you gave me brandy can Jennifer is my New girlfriend and back off you just jealous because Jennifer gives me her time and you said you too busy all the time.

Brandy side excuse me but I never said I was too busy when I ever tell you that I'm bored I have a lot of free time.

Sans see side you just lying to me I don't want to hear it my name is sans see  in sans in there no see in the back of my name.
Does sound like a stupid came out but packet loss leave me a Jennifer alone my love is only for Jennifer not you

Brandy side signed and here you go just want to know about the gift for you are you to take this ring and give it to Jennifer I don't want it no more I don't never need it it will take this I don't need this trained you to take this ring back give me Keith sweat I rather hang out with somebody who appreciate me and my talents but since you going to be like that  going to be like that I'm going to flirt with one because apparently my time and aren't in news it lasting appeal to you I don't care about you and Jennifer have a good night I'm going to go hang out wet ink sans for a long time it don't you dare come back and crying to me Jennifer cheat on you because I really don't care at all now have a good day and I hope she treats you better than I ever will treat you.

Jennifer said  BY by You brandy we should go down together this what you wanted.

Sans see side wait Jennifer what you made me do I told you I didn't want you to kiss me now she gone now she broke up with me now I'm with you a now what you going to do now what's your next plan I get rid of her.

Jennifer said I don't know how about I do something dress it how to get rid of your problems in my problems also

____________________

Ink sans side me in error we'll be together popular at our school turn up to I can't even say it.

Blue berry side ink slimy makeup to break up in the first place you know Jennifer just your creation.

Ink side I know that but Jennifer going to help me with my plants after all she moderation I just want to separate them too so they won't have New creations at all who eventually going to try the whole multiverse so that's why I had to do that.

Dream side ink why is brandy is cry for .

Ink side well maybe if we ever went to the or maybe we just miss something up I just going to go over there and pretend like let me go try to say hi.

Blueberry side I have a bad idea about this plan what happened at that flyer.

Dream side I will start about her she's letting out a lot of negativity.

Cross side Hey ink blue Dream what that girl over there set I don't know what happened but it's not right for me to get a business.

Ink side oh we will try to make them to split apart from each other so over population of the multiverse you know.

Cross side ok I really just feel sad about eating out something it's not right for us to get in their business.

Ink side be brandy and your killer Hillary trial do you remember like killing all AU multiverses don't you remember that.

Blueberry side I'm... I can remember that eons ago.

Dream side I'm going to go over there and talk to her see what's been bugging her around.

Ink side No Dream what happened you end up like xxxx xxx after all you see how he turned out to be.

Cross side No Dream just leave her alone she get older it besides she always do.
______________

Brandy side hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

So he wanted to trade me

So he got another thing comin

Simulator you going to be crawling back

Pero nada carnal

I .....

And nobody can't do nothing about it

What does greatest president ever I want make sure he understands and I understand the commander of air don't never stop until the game soldier.

Cross side what you talkin about

Well that was a creepy laugh at you did for a minute. I just saying are you okay

Brandy side I'm not mean to say that I was just angry what happened

Jennifer Kiss my ex boyfriend sans see

He told me to get back from Jennifer

I gave him the ring or he gave it to me

I told him he would have to write and not run back to me

So if I don't come up there and give him back his ring anyway a riddle a show me on the front light to go think I'm some kind of fur disclose best friend like he said he was but they just kiss this morning and I had to walk to school summer Monday was pulling up to me and said hey baby do you need a ride I said heck no leave me alone get Creek.

Oh yeah that's even him was her child will let you know that me and him.

Asset man you really need to get your product these check right.

He said no baby dog just call me call me and here's my number so call me back.

Is there a paper at me and he drives off I didn't mind taking up the damn paper just stepped on it and spit on it disgusting man.

It was a ride to school that begin their Ein I went to the real squirrel saw them too but I was too late Jennifer kiss him on top of your forehead envelopes so yeah that's what happened at Chile

That creepy dude never stop it like come on dude you got a child in the backseat with you get your parotid to check.

To be a team camp
Okay everybody that's all I have I see all y'all later bye