°~✦chapter 5:Protect Him✦~°

•3th Person POV •

Right now we in the gym and see everyone face in shock, and Terror, and anger? What made them like this you say well you see...

•Few minutes ago•

"NO WHAT THAT IT I GOING TO KICK YO ASS YOU FUCKER PIECE OF SHIT!" The boy with the weird hair said marching over to the bear, "Oh~what this I see breaking one of the rules all ready?" Monokuma said, "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" He said and grab the bear and ready his fist. "I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He yell, then Monokuma said this that boy might regret what he about to do "AAAAAA!!!! VIOLENCE AGAINST THE HEADMASTER IS-"( Damn I forgot what he said T^T ) Monokuma said and then a beep could be heard, "Huh? What that sound?" A guy with pink hair and sharp teeth said, A girl with purple hair look over at the boy with the bear in hands and said "QUICKLY THROW IT!" She said to him a "Huh?" Sound came out his mouth it look down saw the bear beeping and the red thing glowing he quickly threw it in the air and with, that it exploded. Everyone stand there shock of what hell just happened, "What the living hell!?!" A short girl with ponytails said, "T-th-that thing almost blow up my face off!" The boy said in fear, "I-is it gone?" The little girl with the short hair from earlier said "Nope!" Everyone stop moving and look where the sound came from, pop out is a another Monokuma... "Let's this be warning to you guys alright any violence against the headmaster is STRICTLY not allow, so think about that next time you want to punch in my cute adorable face." He said to everyone.

•flashback thing end•

Now that bring you here now, no one made a move or sound "Pupupup! I can feel the despair off you guys already!! OH BOY THIS GOING TO BE SO GOO-" Before Monokuma he was rudely interrupted once again,( Stop interrupted Monokuma and let him speak 🙄✋) The door to gym open to show Ibuki carrying y/n in her arms to see he fast to sleep everyone look over at Ibuki, She just look confused of what the hell is going on here. "What did Ibuki miss?" She said without trying to wake up the smol bean, "Well 'Mr. I have Anger Issues' Almost got his face blown off and we in some type of game where you kill each other blah blah blah then you came him with the boy blah blah and ask 'What did Ibuki miss?' And here we are dumbass." A short boy with purple hair checker bandana around his neck said, Ibuki just look like she was about to piss herself good thing she didn't. But she then look at the sleepy boy who was in her arms that she made promise too, and she will keep it "hmmm....Okay thanks." she said walking over to side of the gym sitting down with the boy still in her arms, everyone just look at her then the boy but mostly the boy when they was listening to Monokuma about his life they only had one thing on their even if they didn't show it...

'I must protect him...even if I have to Kill To do it...'

✦I feel like this not making any sense but I hope you enjoy see y'all later <3✦